fixious

uhh thats u not me no1 hates me in gd LOL and i gain rep at a geometric rate compared to u

enjoy ur ban and only being able to talk to tehvul in gd lil fag

Woke up and saw the PM. I didn't delete shit. /r/games mod is a dummy for not realizing it's freeware. Been freeware for over a decade but not much you can do.

:chill:

P4U_Aigis_Portrait.png

waifu

Woke up and saw the PM. I didn't delete shit. /r/games mod is a dummy for not realizing it's freeware. Been freeware for over a decade but not much you can do.

:chill:

k but srsly if it wasnt u it was one of ur mods that deleted comments in those threads the thread was gone when i got shadow banned so that was reddit admins but the comments were getting deleted in the thread way too quick to be an admin watching /r/tribes and had to have been a moderator on /r/ tribes

u usually will reply quickly if u do something like that so i had a hunch it was one of ur mods and not u. i think i am right about the comment deletion not being part of a shadowban which is usualy more total like acomplete account ban vs individual posts which mods usually do

i dont like that and i think those other mods u have r fukin losers

Last edited:
Unfortunately the addendum to the question - "oh by the way is it ok if i redistribute the leaked 1.40 binary as part of my download?" was apparently not asked.

High hopes once again dashed.

These screen shots do not provide the hoped for coverage of young altimor's recent activity either.

I wonder if Andrew would release the full 1.40 source if Hirez ok'd it. Would be a hell of a lot easier than rewriting a ton of headers.

EDIT: I emailed him

Last edited:
Unfortunately the addendum to the question - "oh by the way is it ok if i redistribute the leaked 1.40 binary as part of my download?" was apparently not asked.

High hopes once again dashed.

These screen shots do not provide the hoped for coverage of young altimor's recent activity either.

TRIBES 2015 is based on 1.4 release and is what I sent in to in the e-mail with the question. The leaked source and building something on top of it would be a completely different issue/question. Let's not group the two. The download has been given the okay.

Last edited:
i still think i can post the tribes dl they didnt delete that like they did last time because i didnt post it

this was me just trying to get persmission to post it again or notify them that i had permission from the company to post it

and i still got banned

maybe this has something to do with my accounts but i use another computer with another permanent ip off my router to mostly post on reddit and those accounts arent banned

and i was not banned on my tribes video accounts on /r/tribes by fixious for like? 2 months so i dont think he randomly reported me to admins to ban me and is a liar

i think when i messaged the /r/gaming mods with proof they immediately reported me because of the death threats and shit they got from tw the last time they deleted the thread and then i got sight wide banned on any of my accounts connected to this computer/ip

doubly so if those /r/kotakuinaction fake activist fucks did the same thing

basically i (really someone else should do this and just talk about the time and titling with spy or me) will just post the same titled thread fishstix copied from me on /r/gaming again wednesday night (on a cellphone ip and new account) like i did the first time the thing got popular and hope it hits front page and doesn't get deleted as well

in the first post of the thread ill probably include a description of how the game is freeware along with a copy of that letter or something

i wuld not be surprised tho if these people will continue to ban tho

i think i wrote a dang polite letter too so dont go thinking i just swore at them or some shit i tried to be as cordial as possible it just gets to a point where after uve explained for an hour that hurrr durr t1 has been freeware from vug games on cnet and fileplanet for a decade since 2004 and hirez also gives permission and never said it wasnt

and these fucks r still so dense they wont believe and r gonna delete the thread anyway to be safe

at that point if u r a human being with self respect and ur gonna get censored anyway u tell ppl to go fuck themselves and kill their parents

TRIBES 2015 is based on 1.4 release and is what I sent in to in the e-mail with the question. The leaked source and building something on top of it would be a completely different issue/question. Let's not group the two. The download has been given the okay.

I did not see the reference in the screen shots sorry.

There IS a difference between 1.4 and 1.40. 1.4 was a legit release whereas 1.40 was not.

If you did ask regarding 1.4 then you were not being precise and therefore your permission slip is not good enough for the halls that need to be walked in.

i dont think hirez gives any fucks about t1

this is mostly an issue with reddit which has a long history of issues with their mods.

see violentacrez being a pedophile, ellen pao being a censoring sjw, their best and most ethical coder commit suicide when he was indited by the feds for giving away all of mit's paywall academic paper subscriptions on a torrent for free so poor kids culd get an education, none of his reddit coworkers had his back. that alexis ohanioan guy is a fuckin creep.

basically i view these types of internet startup companies as often run by highly technical STEM autists with minimal ethics/social skills so they end up being very very black and white thinkers and when they think they are right and you are wrong u are fucked because to them it is a binary choice their can be no middle ground misunderstanding

then u couple that with the fact its a high school level popularity contest with votes and most of the good content is downvoted in favor of one liners and bandwagons

i do not see that format or website being as popular in 10 years i think it will go the way of 4chan or worse even digg as ppl get fed up and move to other news aggregates

guarantee u hirez doesn't care about T1 distros whether its 1.11 1.30 1.40 1.dicks or altimors future build

if they cant make money on it they dgaf

if anything, whatever we do to improve T1 looks good on them because it looks like a game they own that's not SMITE has support :lol:

also i know bugs loves to be all precise and shit but c'mon we all know what ppl are talking about when they say 1.4

i mean really who is talking about a small patch released in 1999

is there even any changelogs for the tribes patches? i forget what was in each but that was around the time they patched out the invincible turrets u could put beside beacons or whatever

ya i think hirez todd also realizes any exposure we give the tribes series is only positive for their brand and is free marketing

this really comes down to an autism/socially awkward/power hungry/control thing with reddit mods and administrators not any legality issue like they are actually claiming

and this reddit shit been going on since forever many ppl experience it all the time

i encourage someone else tho to just straight up copy fishstix or my thread/letters verbatim or slightly changed and post them on their own accounts. see what happens.

Back