Tribes Rebirth (source port)

if u think making me read 1 page of a thread i wrote in 2012 is winning at the internet u clearly r some kind of fukin gypsy and r the real bitch gg

? i didnt read the thread, nor do i care if u do or not... i didnt need to. you responded in this thread talking about 'perceptual differences in aim' when talking about NRs and clientside explosions.

what does aim have anything to do with NRs and clientside explosions.

the aiming part is done?

o u just train urself to avoid misses more instead of seeing the nr and also wondering if it hit imo

is this like gonna turn into a perception of tribes argument thread where ppl try to support banning ip/pft and clientside prefs now?

like ru ppl this retarded

i dont get it

let ppl choose that stuff on their own and just put it in ur installs if ur publishing it or at least optional in a readme or something cuz a lot of ppl would say it is a huge advantage or helps or is nice etc

it shuld be publica and easier to get than going to a forum and installing some other shit. like in the options menu imo and not secret or argued about like wtf

shit bro didnt think dis was gon take so hard on u i can take back

my only point was sometime u argue bout stuff u dont understand

tru thread was long ago n u prob grown to b v smart man now

LOL

u two shuld fukin make out after this

now the randal being blitz connection is even stronger with binsweez being a t:v noobie and blitz as well

tho it isnt blitz i think blitz is smarter than this guy

fuk

nah if i make out w/ a man it would be copa, so im kinda taken

i know u arent finnish but its p close :)

tfstamp2_34579.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

nah if i make out w/ a man it would be copa, so im kinda taken

lol gj

inbetween ur fantasies y dont u get around to learning to play t1 competitively at a level like tool tiger iblis etc becuz u r clearly more than capable but u just arent doing it

and leave threads alone like this when u dont fukin understand contextual language on the internet and have no fukin clue what that clientsideprefs thread was even about

reading comprehension mother fucker

nobody is on tiger's level tbh, tool i eat for breakfast :D <3 cool d00 met him irl, we all drank beer but he had a sex on the beach drink gg :D

im up for learning comp play tho np

juice is opsayo unless its someone else with a 76 ping that can do forward nade jumps

4 watever reason maybe mouse can do this perro idk i forget

4 watever reason bugs maybe jokingly also implied it was him

i wuld not be surprised if there is an easily checked san fran ip

which narrows it down a lot

Back