Community Montage

we should have an allstar theme pu where everyone has to pick their tribes hero and play as them

4 example im gonna be onslaught

some1 else can be joe daddy, xp, wxman_ron, bugs can be bugs with autoaim rockets, etc

7s ain't gonna suck on dx and sh. Prob would suck on hb. But maybe we play bf instead. I think it would be really gay to do 5s with 20 people in the server. If somebody wants to put up a 16 man server just 4 pu then we can do 5s imo. But to take over the pub server and force 5s is faggotry.

7s ain't gonna suck on dx and sh. Prob would suck on hb. But maybe we play bf instead. I think it would be really gay to do 5s with 20 people in the server. If somebody wants to put up a 16 man server just 4 pu then we can do 5s imo. But to take over the pub server and force 5s is faggotry.

fukof f than apologist

5v5 lt is true tribe lt

sick of ur shit go fuk urself

5v5 lt with scrubs aint playing like 5v5 should u idiot

if people aint power routing and the LO's are the worst players on the team then it turns into the offense getting slaughtered cuz everyone wants 2 b a chaser and not a capper

basic fukin tribe science that more #s = faster flow and that can't be captured by todays player pool

fuk off dummy

5v5 lt with scrubs aint playing like 5v5 should u idiot

if people aint power routing and the LO's are the worst players on the team then it turns into the offense getting slaughtered cuz everyone wants 2 b a chaser and not a capper

basic fukin tribe science that more #s = faster flow and that can't be captured by todays player pool

fuk off dummy

u r dumb as shit

ive played in more 5v5 lt shit pus than u can even count

there r good games 2 be had

7v7 lt has never been fun and never will

idgaf if ppl have 2 sit in obs, thats what i did and many others did for a long time

fuk the fuk off

fuk ruself and dont talk 2 me

personally i feel that if we force 5v5 on noobies with nazi type pu tactics and also swear at and belittle them especially jjwtay lukie and bugs_ then they will be forced to learn to play good

so we can suffer short term and have long term gain after a few bad pus or not really idc but we shuld totally fuk with jj and lukie bugs_ and other people

Back