Community Montage

zomgz why would i watch kobe bryant if i could just go and play with a bunch of 5 yr olds

fukin idiots dont u get it

i go wash hair now it way better than watch idiot like kobe bryant

see, no desire to get better by watching.

take ball

go home

watching what? i know how this game is played. i have watched more than my share of demos in my playing time. what the fuck are you talking about.

i havent showed up to a pu once. so why are you trying to make this about me? i enjoy playing for the little time i have every week. i have little desire to make an e-sport out of it. i want to show up hit a couple MAs, run some routes, chase some cappers, and then alt-f4 and move on with my day.

im sorry but if you want people to play. you need people like me, if not you will have your 25 man player base until there are none left.

watching what? i know how this game is played. i have watched more than my share of demos in my playing time. what the fuck are you talking about.

i havent showed up to a pu once. so why are you trying to make this about me? i enjoy playing for the little time i have every week. i have little desire to make an e-sport out of it. i want to show up hit a couple MAs, run some routes, chase some cappers, and then alt-f4 and move on with my day.

im sorry but if you want people to play. you need people like me, if not you will have your 25 man player base until there are none left.

Easy TPK playbook...

I'm not making it about u, I'm speaking in general. And yes, I prefer not to play at all if it was only a bunch of scrubs left. That's not fun at all.

then maybe it'll kill the pub server anyway with 10 ppl leaving to play pug.

just make it one night a week pug if you sit you sit i would just go play a different game if i didnt get picked no harm done.

fire is in fukn training this guy plays p solid chase LD imo

FhyoeL9.png

imo 7v7 LT pu's are not a bad idea with the current pool of players.

the larger #'s make up for the lack of experience.

the last time we played 7v7 it played closer to an elite pu(actions per minute) than the majority of post 2011 pickups we have had.

its simple, if the players aren't high level - up the numbers to make up for the lack of experience/flow etc.

i believe this was 7v7 Twitch

Back