Community Montage

We really need to get back to having PU's to maximize awesomeness for this vid. Kinda feels like we're gonna make a highlight video of practice, not the game.

Just revive the Sunday Night PUGs. There are still a decent amount of people showing up in The Community in the evening (16-18). Advertising PUGs would likely bring a few more for 10v10+.

Just revive the Sunday Night PUGs. There are still a decent amount of people showing up in The Community in the evening (16-18). Advertising PUGs would likely bring a few more for 10v10+.

LT is not conducive to many ppl showing up to play base it is more about

#1 being a fag, show up and be the biggest fag u can be

#2 wearing sleeves while gaming for better e-sports performance- gotta wear a sleeve to be pro gaming now

fixious ran when we didn tplay base and did _pub maps so who cares man

he shuld just run tac pu nights or something ppl will still show zool like tac mod

Yea we need LT pu's for more, faster paced action. Base isn't even a thing anymore so a base video is kinda dumb.

People will be forced to sit, but that should only encourage people to stop sucking and learn the nuances of the game for a change. I know they won't but I can dream. This is how I started getting picked way back when, although I'm pretty sure people just don't give a shit about getting better.

i wuld play ren and shifter higher numbers, and organized base with good people that communicate and work in teams etc but i just think 10v10 is a lot of people maybe 7v7 base gen and turret killing enabled but then we're basically playing the pinnacle of t2 competition LOL fukin gross

LT really is a down n dirty game but it does take the most skill lets play on a day ppl wont give a fuck if they sit its one day a week

fuck that

if it aint 5v5, it's a pub. the only reason we started playing with more people is because people were complaining about sitting. On one had, i agree. Sitting map after map is frustrating. On the other hand, learn to play the fucking game.

Honestly, a lot of the average guys out ther could become so much better if they'd just take the time to focus on tasks at hand and not just flying around with no real objective in mind

also i find myself flying around with no real objective in mind

Last edited:
Back