Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazmine said:
Dammit. I hate when threads get bumped that I posted in.. Have to weed thru all the bs to see what I said, heh.

i think you said sumthin like, don't die, yoda. Of if you do die, can i at least have your tw account? that's a cool name, yo.

one thing i hate baout yoda, if enough people flame him, he always goes back and deletes his original post..

then i come by to read it and have no fucking clue

im just talking in general, i hate when people do that.. yoda is particularly bad

and i dont have the energy to ... read

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Yoda
I am not about to kill myself, but I do have the drugs sitting on the desk next to me ready. This was a draft of my letter. I am sorry for any pain I have caused any of you. You do not need to call my ISP or do whatever to have someone check on me. I will get through tonight, and I will be talking to people about this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I broke my own rule about not posting tonight, maybe I will post it later, its saved on my computer. And no matter what you choose to think, thank you to those decent people in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back