Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripper said:
whose the jeremy that died? ur not talking about OUR? jeremy are u? the little ugly guy with the big penis?

this kid who ODed to commit suicide who went to our school. recently

MrClock, please record a fight between Yoda and Dooster, and post it.

Yoda looks like an orc, but I think dooster can take him.

btw everyone were giving him EXACTLY what he wants, attention. Im feeding into it just as much. This is what attention whores want, attention, lots of it, good or bad. Just wanted to state that, word.

because im sure there were several people that were genuinely worried for no reason other then you wanted to sickly amuse yourself.

that's wrong on so many levels. you shouldn't be banned, you should be institutionalized

Yoda said:
Because you're a dipshit attention whore who cried wolf. This thread isn't a troll...trolling, while annoying, is acceptable. This thread crosses the line between what is acceptable and what isn't.

If you can't figure that out, perhaps you should go eat at the children's table for a while.

And that is why you should be banned.

oh, and you should be summarily beaten with a sack full of door knobs, you festering rotten pile of dung. i'd probably consider killing myself too if i looked like gilbert gottfried too, though

CapnPyro said:
because im sure there were several people that were genuinely worried for no reason other then you wanted to sickly amuse yourself.

that's wrong on so many levels. you shouldn't be banned, you should be institutionalized

If you think that I am amused by this thread, you are fucking sick. I am sorry if you were worried, I have said it before. I have talked to some privately and explained more, and most of them have understood and forgiven me.

i wasn't worried, i'd never be worried about your or someone who posts a suicide note on a gaming forum. i also didn't arive until the 16th page.

i'm sure there were several people here who did take it seriously, though.

Yoda said:
If you think that I am amused by this thread, you are fucking sick. I am sorry if you were worried, I have said it before. I have talked to some privately and explained more, and most of them have understood and forgiven me.
I think you need to explain and apologize...not privately, but publically.

Until then you're just a dipshit.

And I'll also take every opportunity to say things like "ban yoda."

Ban yoda.

CapnPyro said:
i wasn't worried, i'd never be worried about your or someone who posts a suicide note on a gaming forum. i also didn't arive until the 16th page.

i'm sure there were several people here who did take it seriously, though.

I know, many did, and contacted me, and I did talk to them and explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back