TRIBES IN VISTA

gim

Veteran X
my buddy wants to play t1. so i sent him a few configs. but .. wen he loads any of those configs up.. it crashes on player set up.. pretty much wen he pushes any key to type in his name, it freezes. hes got alienware.. hd graphics like 1900x1250 res or something liek that.. again hes got vista. anybody have a solution here. i mean c'mon its t1. he can dl and play any other game on internet withought having this issue.

prlly doing something super retarded like not extracting the .zips of the configs ur sending

try a really basic config and if that doesn't work idk

most like PEBKAC

I am running vista. it is not a good version of windows but i love it for tribes. the 1.4 configs run awesome with it. its so smooth. It is very unstable though. If he is using a computer that has had the same version of vista for say 6 years or something..yeah its prolly not gonna work. vista likes to just not work after like 3 years i think. fresh install would be best or try updating stuff. you should also ask him if he has other issues with programs with vista and if yes, try to convince him to reinstall or update, whatever

Back