proj come on admit ur playing as POOP

y do u ask and not just do it

this wat i gonna do

i getting 40 slot server

i renaming it The Community

hopefully ppl get confused and join higher slot same ping server that runs 1.11 (unless 1.11 can be crashed. but no one has sent me the 1.40 server files if there are any and no one has sent me the communities files either for a pu server despite pm's and me asking for a weeks so now i at war i gona take ur fukin server from u maverick)

every1 gonna have admin on this server to tourney mode if they want (public tourney admin gonna be sad("pickup"); ) but not kick ban or mute

this is what we did on that server between sanct and community that i ran for a year and it really worked because we had a good pub and multiple servers to pu on

but really dp if u want to pu so bad y dont u make a contact list like bron did and spam ppl for when u want to or get ppl on irc or fuk get bron back to do it or find some1 else that is nice to do it

me personally i am fine with 1 a week if we do 1 tonight that is like 3 or 4 this week

k we will try to pu tonight :p

there's a lot of crash fixes you will need if you even want 2 think about putting a server up.

even more than just dosfix.

also be careful with public admin cuz doods will change map and bullshit while we are playing.

i got dosfix as part of the branzone config in like 07 or watever so it comes with their package now cuz i complained about crashes so much back then

but ya im guessing new stuff also happened

the public admin thing im only gonna do if its a pu server if its a pub to take over commuinity then we pu on the current community server instead and leave new one alone as pub etc

Back