Oh... Google. Part II

Yep you're right, I messed that one up completely. look forward to the media censoring both so we never hear about either again

recently switched to duckduckgo on all my platforms.
Doing my part.
Me too. Switch search engine to Duck Duck Go.
Use Brave as your browser.
E-mail is on Yahoo and ICloud.
Cut the cord with your cable company, only internet.
Get an HD Antenna for local channels.

Option to stream your local channels anywhere. Install this box on your co-ax able from the HD Antenna and plug into your computer.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B86FZ4R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Install Plex on your computer and get the lifetime subscription.
Media Server | Plex allows you to stream video smarter.
Put a FireStick on each TV and install Plex, sign in, and all your channels appear.

Last edited:
What email do you use?
I have 3 e-mails with Yahoo, one with iCould. One on Yahoo is my main, the others are used for spam and to log into my accounts. All of them go to my IPhone, so it's easy to check in one place. I have a gmail, but was only using that to log into my google drive, which has my firestick apps on it.

Last edited:
I pretty much stopped using DDG completely. It is based on the Goolag algorithms and the search results I am looking for are further down the list than they used to be. I am currently using Bing (and it is pretty damn good) but I have been looking at other ones too like Dogpile. Now the FBI has released official papers stating that conspiracy theorists are domestic terrorists, finding the news behind the news is getting more difficult with a lot of search engines.

I pretty much stopped using DDG completely. It is based on the Goolag algorithms and the search results I am looking for are further down the list than they used to be. I am currently using Bing (and it is pretty damn good) but I have been looking at other ones too like Dogpile. Now the FBI has released official papers stating that conspiracy theorists are domestic terrorists, finding the news behind the news is getting more difficult with a lot of search engines.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory.
Sadly... Conspiracy theories pose a new domestic terrorism threat, according to a secret FBI document
  • The FBI warned in a previously unseen document obtained by Yahoo News that conspiracy theories pose a significant new domestic terrorism threat.
  • The bureau went on to lay out several events in which individuals' belief in hoaxes and conspiracy theories led to or could have led to violence. They included the Tree of Life synagogue shooting, the Pizzagate conspiracy, and the QAnon conspiracy.
  • The FBI's assessment is noteworthy given the uptick in not just the number of conspiracy theories saturating the mainstream political sphere, but the ease with which they're spread.
  • A number of conspiracy theories — and the outlets that publish them — have even found their way into the White House.
  • President Donald Trump famously pushed the birther conspiracy alleging that Barack Obama was not born in the US; he and his allies claim he's the victim of a "deep state" plot to overthrow him; and he supported the "Spygate" conspiracy theory.
  • He is also cozy with right-wing and far-right media figures who have embraced conspiracy theories about mass shootings and the murder of the Democratic staffer Seth Rich.

How do we know any of those 'conspiracy theories' laid out by the FBI are actually conspiracies?

What if yahoo news/cnn/msnbc/fox are the ones pushing fake news and all other news is real news.

what if...

and how would we know?

who fact checks the fact checkers?

Is this reality?

Also, :lol: @ duh FBI.

Back