[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

no offer was made, donnie was cracking a bigly "i'm a ny real estate tycoon" joke and the both the Dans and Marks in danmark, along with their (((media handlers))), saw the opportunity 2 spin it as a gaffe in their fake news networks

it helps them keep the ~frod focus~ off of gaffes from Gaffe King Amtrak Joseph Biden, camel harris, adam schitt, 'stay puft' jerry nadler, "bout-to-be-sued-for-harm-to-AOC-monitor-brand-value" alexandria "the hyphenated american and yes i mean it in the teddy roosevelt 'fuck the italians' speech context" ocasio-cortez, etc.

Last edited:
67978060_1134114286778816_627565722049970176_n.jpg

killer mike was on bill mahar last night and voiced opposition to red flag laws, claiming they could be used to target blacks. his past opinions on gun control are imo within reason but stating that red flag laws aren't needed is hard to defend nowadays. i think he's getting paid by someone tbh since he got some notoriety with his opposition to gun control in the past

:rofl:

GOP leadership tells House Republicans to lie about white supremacist gun massacres – call it ‘violence from the Left’

If asked a question like, “Do you believe white nationalism is driving more mass shootings recently?” GOP lawmakers are being told to offer this response:

“White nationalism and racism are pure evil and cannot be tolerated in any form,” the document directs lawmakers to say, according to the Tampa Bay Times. “We also can’t excuse violence from the left such as the El Paso shooter, the recent Colorado shooters, the Congressional baseball shooter, Congresswoman Giffords’ shooter and Antifa.”

So told to lie huh

Trump getting the left to call for withholding support from Israel. Bernie Sanders calls netanyahu a racist :rofl: the man is a genius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jews always throw in for the dems. They push left wing globalist politics every time they are a minority. When they are a majority(Israel), they are always right wing.

qFDQOEo.jpg

If dem's look less attractive to jews, it would cause the jew a problem, and that would be good. But I would not want jews funding the right because it really would ruin the party. They'd be lax on immigration, and fight wars for Israel. Basically neocons again.

Dan Crenshaw is a neocon, and I hope he doesnt become an R nominee in the future. He has a lot of star power so I fear he might. The jews would love his pro war bullshit.

Back