The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

yeah a wreath would be extremely poor taste

the dude was a douchebag but that's pissing on his family too.

Yeah in seriousness, defiling a grave is not cool.

Is there a way to do it with subtlety? Like where any normal person looking would not notice, but we'd know? I just picture how some people to PS entries here where we know what it is, but it isn't obvious. (I'm picturing a round flower arrangement with wicker hands or something).

Stop being pussies. When have we ever cared about some douchebag's family?

Don't be an idiot. There is a profound difference between messing with someone harmlessly on the internet, and mocking the object of the memorial used by a dead man's family.

Didn't realize the internet had any limits. :lol:

You don't seem to understand the difference between making a joke on the internet, and actively placing something on someone's grave that will be seen by that dead man's family. You're an idiot.

How would I feel if this happened to me?

Not sure, I'd be dead.
Place the wreath, take a picture, post said picture online.

The family would merely see a wreath, they wouldn't know the TW symbol or what VAV means.

You don't seem to understand the difference between making a joke on the internet, and actively placing something on someone's grave that will be seen by that dead man's family. You're an idiot.
We're not even sure if his family liked him or not. Let's find that out first before we begin jumping to conclusions.

i don't know why you guys are surprised that there are a significant number of people on tw so out of touch with reality that they think it is acceptable to mess with someone's grave

Back