[9/11] Let's have a discussion. by Scuzzle - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.
Page 3 of 13
interface
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 07-07-2008, 03:37
I believe that 9/11 happened exactly as portrayed by our media and government. The way we live is serious taboo in the eyes of the perpetrators. Their culture has a very advanced moral belief structure. The U.S. used to have a good moral structure also until, from what I can tell, the 1960s/Vietnam war era came about. Since then we have slid into a feel-good culture that enjoys movies that, while they don't always predict reality, have painted a picture of a culture that is completely devoid of any morals. This is, quite simply, something that they can't fathom and the radical sects within the muslim belief system had to try to bring down. 9/11 to me is the culmination of years of disgust by our muslim brothers who came up with a well thought out plan that was very far outside of what we were prepared for. Sure we had some warning signs but given our country's military past, how could we have prepared for something like this without precedence? I honestly think that what happened and who was blamed is legitimate.

On the subject of how it turned into a war with Iraq...that really doesn't compute.

Last edited by interface; 07-07-2008 at 03:41..
Sponsored Links
Darkstrand
VeteranX
Old
42 - 07-07-2008, 03:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
In this thread, I will pose questions that are intended to help everyone come to a conclusion about 9/11. Let's get down to it. No more of this calling bull**** on someone without being able to disprove what they are saying, and no more spouting out information you heard from some youtube vid that you didn't even bother verifying. Let's set aside all of our preconceived notions, fears, and biases and have an actual discussion, because finding the truth of this matter is so incredibly important to the future of the people of this country.

First Questions:

1) For what reasons could 9/11 have happened the way we have been told?

2) For what reasons could 9/11 have been done by our own government?

Be thorough when thinking about these questions as "just because" won't cut it. Let's tap into our minds and figure out what's going on.
wow I hate ur post and it's retardedness so much

especially the last part where ur like come on guys lets get serious and havea n informed debate

absent
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 07-07-2008, 03:39
911 was caused by Israel. End of story.

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 07-07-2008, 03:39
anyone who sides with or perpetrated the attacks is not my brother.

PowerSurge
VeteranX
Old
45 - 07-07-2008, 03:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostest def View Post
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

crompton jd
Veteran++
Old
46 - 07-07-2008, 06:11
This smacks of zionist conspiracy amirite absent?

iten
Veteran++
Old
47 - 07-07-2008, 06:21
1) the reason it happened they way we've been told is that the terrorists (islamic jihad, hezbollah, al-qaeda, whatever) are pissed as **** at israel for taking their land. they've grown up seeing israel as an oppressing power (which it sort of is).

and unfortunately we stick out like a sore thumb to them as one of the major supporters of israel. they don't hate our freedom, it isn't because of Islam, it isn't because we have different morals. they are waging war against the people who took their holy land read the manifestos of the groups in question

edit: the text of the fatwa, from wikipedia:
Quote:
[T]he ruling to kill the Americans and their allies - civilians and military ***8212; is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem) and the holy mosque (in Makka) from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, 'and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together,' and 'fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah'.
2) the government could have done it to go into iraq? whatever. not a good enough reason to kill your own citizens, and it would require too much of a cover-up to be possible.

Last edited by iten; 07-07-2008 at 06:28..
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 07-07-2008, 07:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by interface View Post
On the subject of how it turned into a war with Iraq...that really doesn't compute.

Spoiler

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 07-07-2008, 07:49
1) We havent "BEEN TOLD" anything... we got the facts straight from live video feed, it was ****ing airplanes that got hijacked... there were no nuclear missiles or lava snakes or whatever other crackpot theories there are

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 07-07-2008, 10:24
9/11 = Fear + Money

Instill Fear in the people and they are all for spending money on war to get those "terrorists".

Anyone who turns away from this is kidding themselves and has played nicely into the people behind 9/11's plan, as planned.

/thread

Zombie
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 07-07-2008, 10:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by interface View Post
I believe that 9/11 happened exactly as portrayed by our media and government. The way we live is serious taboo in the eyes of the perpetrators. Their culture has a very advanced moral belief structure. The U.S. used to have a good moral structure also until, from what I can tell, the 1960s/Vietnam war era came about. Since then we have slid into a feel-good culture that enjoys movies that, while they don't always predict reality, have painted a picture of a culture that is completely devoid of any morals. This is, quite simply, something that they can't fathom and the radical sects within the muslim belief system had to try to bring down. 9/11 to me is the culmination of years of disgust by our muslim brothers who came up with a well thought out plan that was very far outside of what we were prepared for. Sure we had some warning signs but given our country's military past, how could we have prepared for something like this without precedence? I honestly think that what happened and who was blamed is legitimate.

Good post.

thejyav
Veteran5
Old
52 - 07-07-2008, 11:01
9/11 happened because Ron Paul was not in charge

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 07-07-2008, 11:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
9/11 = Fear + Money

Instill Fear in the people and they are all for spending money on war to get those "terrorists".

Anyone who turns away from this is kidding themselves and has played nicely into the people behind 9/11's plan, as planned.

/thread
Then why didnt the "master planners" have it make sense to go to war with Iraq? The war would have made more sense if it was planned out like you said.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 07-07-2008, 11:36
i would say about 99% of zeitgiest is bs, for real

that entire first part of the movie where it talks about religion is completely false

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 07-07-2008, 12:01
What about Peak Oil?

juzfugen
VeteranX
Old
56 - 07-07-2008, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
i would say about 99% of zeitgiest is bs, for real

that entire first part of the movie where it talks about religion is completely false

Thats irrelevant because its in a pretty package and on the internet so its fact...

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 07-07-2008, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzfugen View Post
Thats irrelevant because its in a pretty package and on the internet so its fact...
oh yes i forgot

carry on

Stimpson
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 07-07-2008, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
For the record, there is video footage of Silverstein being interviewed. He says the firemen told him the fires were out of control, so he told them to pull the building, as in demolish. The interview was never aired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4MUfz0390

Begins at 7:30.
That's funny because there was a documentary on the BBC just last night with interviews of Firefighting crews talking about how WTC7 was 'creaking and falling apart around them', moments before it collapsed, hardly indicative of any sort of conspiracy.

That documentary had mountains of other research and evidence and interviews disproving the retarded 'OMG NO PLANE HIT IT SO IT MUST HAVE BEEN DETONATED' line of thinking.

The whole program is on iplayer but unfortunately I don't think people outside of the UK can see it since they don't pay the license fee

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ck4jd

substance
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 07-07-2008, 12:52
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

very cool, whether it's bull**** or not.

Ianboo
Veteran4
Old
60 - 07-07-2008, 12:59
You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than being killed by a terrorist. 9/11 was not a tragedy it was just a day where a lot of people were killed all at once and therefore sticks out among other days.

How many people died in 9/11? Most of us can quote the number. How many people died due to drunk driving that year?

Exactly.

Page 3 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aj is a pedophile , brontez = complete idiot , here is what i believe , incoming conspiracy fucks , jews did 9/11 , lalala cant hear you , missle , orbital123tinfoil , robert plant , sheeple , suicidetaxi is god , tinfoil