in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

I mean, is fraggle making gon out to be an awkward, weird dude because they are friends? Or is he really as strange as these stories are making him out to be?

i think you are jealous because no one cares about your personality defects enough to write a fable about them

i could ghostwrite the fancy story and get scooby and akuma to collaborate with me. i'd include oj admitting to you that he killed nicole at a bar in colorado, scooby fucking your girlfriends mom in the back of your car, etc.

I would join you on that one.

One day in an applied psychology class, for the first time in his life, Gon spoke to a girl! Soon after they had sex, just once, and it wasn't great. Thus begins and ends the sex life of Gon to date.

Best paragraph in the first 15 pages.

part 10 is the last part, when i finish part 10 i'll merge all the parts into the first post.

i am getting bored from waiting ... either post more story or end this thread plz

for a guy who has been laid once in the past decade gon's live a very interesting life

i don't think i could do 4 installments on my last 10 years and i've been laid maybe 2 or 3 times in that timespan!

I would like a autobiography from ngfm. I know bits and pieces, but I want the whole thing stitched together.

Back