Reload this Page Bitcoin Mining
Page 3 of 5
--KraKen--zzz
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 09-02-2017, 18:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
I have a QR code that I took a screenshot of as well, I assume that is my physical wallet?

Lol,

I would download a litecoin wallet, overwrite the wallet.dat that's in there with your old one and wait for it to sync up, and there's your coins.

Sponsored Links
JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 09-02-2017, 18:57
uhhhh what if I don't have the old wallet.dat

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 09-02-2017, 19:09
then yo **** lost fer good

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 09-02-2017, 19:12
https://litecoin.info/How_to_import_private_keys

Pengo
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 09-02-2017, 19:26
Yeah sounds like he saved his private key so he's probably fine if he did

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 09-02-2017, 20:56
Post screens of the QR code and key and someone here will take care of it for u

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 09-02-2017, 21:22

Semantik
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48 - 09-02-2017, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
Unless you're living in a place where electricity costs 1000% more than everyone else, that statement just is not true. The equipment pays itself off in a few months using multi-algo pool mining, add an extra week in there to cover electricity cost over that period and you're profitable from then on out.

I've made about 250-270 bucks (equivalent in btc) since the beginning of August, and I've had equipment downtime due to hardware upgrades and a processor change (thermal paste set in period). Mid way through Oct all the equipment I purchased this year will have earned its keep.

Like I said, the information was based on my buddy....who could have just been an idiot and didn't set something up correctly.

I really want to try mining, as I have several laptops with decent gpu, as well as two desktops I could use as CPU miners...but I know very little about getting this going. So I am trying to learn.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
49 - 09-03-2017, 08:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantik View Post
Like I said, the information was based on my buddy....who could have just been an idiot and didn't set something up correctly.

I really want to try mining, as I have several laptops with decent gpu, as well as two desktops I could use as CPU miners...but I know very little about getting this going. So I am trying to learn.
join us in discord ( Discord ) and ask whatev, someone should be able to tell you if your hardware is worth the cost of mining on.

also try this WhatToMine - Crypto coins mining profit calculator compared to Ethereum

Last edited by HumDumpin; 09-03-2017 at 08:14..
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
50 - 09-03-2017, 08:12
Quote:
imma redneck white *****ass retard n i live in bum**** mid nowherez so if ya wan make sum $$$$$ yall can hit me up n i will help u best a white trash pos like me can
smdh lol

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 09-03-2017, 08:40
I SOLD MY ****IN' HOUSE, CAR, AND LIQUIDATED MY RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS TO BUY BITCOINS IN 2014 AND THE MARKET ****IN' CRASHED AND I LOST EVERYTHING!

BUT I'M BACK ON THAT TRAIN RIDING IT HARD AND HOPING FOR THE BEST. I'M DOWN TO ABOUT 5 PINTS OF BLOOD AND I'M FEELIN' REAL ****IN' WOOZY MOST OF THE TIME BUT I KNOW I CAN GET ENOUGH CASH TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! I'LL BE RICH OFF THIS **** SOON ENOUGH!

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
52 - 09-03-2017, 08:48
^d00 is pasty fuccboinerdgin noodlyarmd asfuk smdh lol

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
53 - 09-03-2017, 09:04

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 09-03-2017, 09:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
I SOLD MY ****IN' HOUSE, CAR, AND LIQUIDATED MY RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS TO BUY BITCOINS IN 2014 AND THE MARKET ****IN' CRASHED AND I LOST EVERYTHING!

BUT I'M BACK ON THAT TRAIN RIDING IT HARD AND HOPING FOR THE BEST. I'M DOWN TO ABOUT 5 PINTS OF BLOOD AND I'M FEELIN' REAL ****IN' WOOZY MOST OF THE TIME BUT I KNOW I CAN GET ENOUGH CASH TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! I'LL BE RICH OFF THIS **** SOON ENOUGH!

cancer
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 09-03-2017, 12:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post

fuk shoulda told me u were selling
i would have bought your btc =\

Semantik
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56 - 09-03-2017, 16:07
Quote:
join us in discord ( Discord ) and ask whatev, someone should be able to tell you if your hardware is worth the cost of mining on.

also try this WhatToMine - Crypto coins mining profit calculator compared to Ethereum
Thanks for this.

Ethereum looks to be the easiest to start mining. Was able to get it all setup in just a few minutes. Unfortunately, this rig does not have a good enough graphics card (its an old desktop I have used for years), so I cannot mine Ethereum on it. But I at least figured out the setup....

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 09-04-2017, 08:05
Might be time to put the CAD workstations at work to something useful for a change.

Nightshift is looking like a good option, I wonder if they will notice how hot they are in the the morning

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 09-17-2017, 03:03
Did you guys see that user of Pirate Bay may have their CPU used to mine? I love this world.

Pirate Bay 'borrows' visitor CPUs to mine virtual coins

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-17-2017 at 03:05..
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 09-17-2017, 06:33
cant tell if jerry and guy on reddit srs

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 09-17-2017, 08:52
Can you mine these things without internet access? Or without permanent access at least?

Page 3 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Bitcoin Mining

Social Website Bullshit