PU night changes

Alabama

I do a bunch of different things. Work isn't the reason we moved though. We were really tired of living in overcrowded and overentitled CA. Plus we have some family here in Alabama. We visited several times prior and really liked the area. We're really liking it here.

I'll give it 3 months until you start whoring our CFB thread with the others! :)

alabama is killer if u like to hunt and fish and never want to smoke the whacky tabaccy

(white prob helps too)

I lived in huntsville for 5 years and everyone was very nice. Too nice in fact. At a 4 way stop everyone wants to let everyone else go first. Also, the Alabama finger wave: Hand on top of steering wheel, one finger up as u pass a truck going in the opposite direction. Also, also, people going in the opposite direction flash their lights when you're approaching a cop running radar. I fucking wish people did that in CA since my last ticket was > $500.

alabama is killer if u like to hunt and fish and never want to smoke the whacky tabaccy

(white prob helps too)

I lived in huntsville for 5 years and everyone was very nice. Too nice in fact. At a 4 way stop everyone wants to let everyone else go first. Also, the Alabama finger wave: Hand on top of steering wheel, one finger up as u pass a truck going in the opposite direction. Also, also, people going in the opposite direction flash their lights when you're approaching a cop running radar. I fucking wish people did that in CA since my last ticket was > $500.

:D

was there ever an agreed prefered day of the week people wanted to pu on

i gotta say the quality of pub players is way higher than it used to be so when i reread articles from like pcgamer or watever about the tw t1 community average pubber being filled with elitist pros it really rings a bell now and makes me smile

we were doing sunday and thursday for a bit. then that died. i restarted it on tuesdays and we had mixed success. i'm thinking we restart sunday night pus but i'm open to whatever people think is best.

At a 4 way stop everyone wants to let everyone else go first. Also, the Alabama finger wave: Hand on top of steering wheel, one finger up as u pass a truck going in the opposite direction. Also, also, people going in the opposite direction flash their lights when you're approaching a cop running radar. I fucking wish people did that in CA since my last ticket was > $500.

Sounds like you are describing the CA I know and love(Calaveras county). Now if only we didn't have to deal with the fucking flatlanders.

Back