[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Wow I can't believe they truly went ahead and screwed you over...

TW has to do something about this no matter what it takes.

We need names and addresses ASAP.

screw a lawyer, contact all your friends and family and have them contact all their friends and family, etc... telling them the company is a sham, also protest outside their lot on the street and tell everyone that drives by that they screw people.

But really. I am down, and I'm sure everyone else who spent every day voting would also agree, that we should apply the same concentrated effort we did voting, to now contacting them via phone and email and what not. Every day for so many days sort of thing.

We need to massively protest this.

This is a huge set up. The other couple was literally given the win without an audit or anything.

Smells like huge bullshit.

But really. I am down, and I'm sure everyone else who spent every day voting would also agree, that we should apply the same concentrated effort we did voting, to now contacting them via phone and email and what not. Every day for so many days sort of thing.

im probably going to email and maybe call them tomorrow. if everybody does it and politely expresses their disapproval, things might change.

The best thing telos could do now is to contact a newspaper or any other media medium.
Make a list of media mediums, rank them by impact. Contact number 1. If they won't do the story, contact number 2. That works most of the time.
We need to get rid of this thread first tho.

This is fucking cock. You won. I bet the other people cried like faggots. You should cry, it's not your fault, those fakes could have been cast from the 360 crowd.

We clearly need to do SOMETHING about this. Theres no way in hell TW can let this one go. We all put too much effort into it all to let it slide on by like this.

We should write one email and everyone send the info address this one petition email from our registered emails.

It should mention something about how "we would like to be removed from the spam list you scammed us to be a part of".

"Oh hey look at that couple in the Twins shirt, we're in Minnesota, this will get everyone in Minnesota to buy cars from us"

They win!

i sent this email.......lol

You fucking suck you bastards. I hope you rot in hell. I hope your children are all sterile and that when you pass from the earthly plane everyone celebrates your death instead of mourning you. You are the lowest piece of shit on the planet and your genes should be removed from the pool. I hope you choke on your own vomit in your sleep with a transvestite in your bed while being serviced by a donkey.

P.S.: You suck goat penis. Cheating Asshole Fuckers.

P.S.S.: You bring shame to California.

From,
A guy that voted legitimately and you ignored it to pick some shithead that did not win.

This is pretty simple really. The truth is on your side. Not a single vote was docked from other teams. 1000+ vote spike at the end for Xbox crew. We know that the other team had illegitimate votes. Beyond the fact that its statistically highly improbable that all other votes were legit, some of them publicly admitted breaking the rules. To be honest, this is a very clear cut case for any news reporter. I think that TW should (not Telos) create a package that is well written and includes a brief history and data summary and send it to local newspapers and/or TV stations. I don't think Telos should do this on his own.

Again, this is so clear cut, how can this possibly go missed by the rest of the world...

i sent this email.......lol

You fucking suck you bastards. I hope you rot in hell. I hope your children are all sterile and that when you pass from the earthly plane everyone celebrates your death instead of mourning you. You are the lowest piece of shit on the planet and your genes should be removed from the pool. I hope you choke on your own vomit in your sleep with a transvestite in your bed while being serviced by a donkey.

P.S.: You suck goat penis. Cheating Asshole Fuckers.

P.S.S.: You bring shame to California.

From,
A guy that voted legitimately and you ignored it to pick some shithead that did not win.

yeah thats going to help a lot.

Back