The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Leave the wreath of TW's symbol, I actually view the whole thing as a sign of respect to a fallen advesary. As far as the postcard, take a pic with it on the grave and then take it with you. Put it in the TW HoF.

We could do Weekend at Jeremy's. Dig up his corpse and walk it around to a few parties over the weekend.

:brows:

Leave the wreath of TW's symbol, I actually view the whole thing as a sign of respect to a fallen advesary. As far as the postcard, take a pic with it on the grave and then take it with you. Put it in the TW HoF.

But also send it to the F4$ forums.

Jeremy Daspin III scared the shit out of Colosus to the point that he shut down the entire forum. :lol:

Rayn wouldn't have stood for that. It was my favorite moment in all of Col's reign of terror.

Jeremy Daspin III scared the shit out of Colosus to the point that he shut down the entire forum. :lol:

Rayn wouldn't have stood for that. It was my favorite moment in all of Col's reign of terror.

Well to be fair, they went down too

but yeah, Rayn wouldnt have taken tw down

i just realized that my head is in the church of dew video, and i totally forgot what the church of dew was until i watched it again

Says his father plans on donating upwards of 12M for treatments of cancer. You guys would be true shitbags to fuck with his sons grave.

I think you can let go of whatever JD3 did to hurt your internet egos, fucking nerds.

Says his father plans on donating upwards of 12M for treatments of cancer. You guys would be true shitbags to fuck with his sons grave.

I think you can let go of whatever JD3 did to hurt your internet egos, fucking nerds.

i plan to donate 15 million

it's in the plans, dont worry

Well to be fair, they went down too

but yeah, Rayn wouldnt have taken tw down
Rayn would have if he was living with his brother-in-law and Jeremy Daspin the THIRD was threatening the life of a 5 year old girl to his brother-in-law while he wasn't home to deal with the situation.

Jeremy never actually directly confronted me. He picked on a guy who thought the internet was designed by the devil and threatened the life of a 5 year old girl. TW was shut down for a few hours while I dealt with the situation.

If I were home and was able to answer the phone, TW would have never been shut down and we would have had many more hours of audio to laugh about. I still don't think I made the wrong choice given the circumstances, but hate all you want.

Back