IGN Gamespot Reviews of Last Night up.

[QUOTE='PrinceofSpades]Generally interesting read of stuff I already knew.. Though neither site had the balls to mention SS2845[/QUOTE]
yeah they did.

gamespot did at least

b/c the Irrational team was suppose to show the SS2845 video during their presentation, but ran out of time :/

Umm no, that's actually not 100% correct. No one ever said we could show our video during the presentation, and that was never the plan. We had a video on our demo CD that we handed out to the press, that was it. If you want to see some video check our forums this coming Sunday night.

And while we're talking about this I'd like to say thanks to Menzo and Thrax for the opportunity to participate in last nights event. Much appreciated and the guys enjoyed the free beer.

And thanks to all you guys that are showing interest in the project.

Last edited:
Thank god GS was there.. I love their articles. They acctually know wtf they are saying... dunno if it's just me, or what..

=CLH=LOKI said:
Umm no, that's actually not 100% correct. No one ever said we could show our video during the presentation, and that was never the plan. We had a video on our demo CD that we handed out to the press, that was it. If you want to see some video check our forums this coming Sunday night.

And while we're talking about this I'd like to say thanks to Menzo and Thrax for the opportunity to participate in last nights event. Much appreciated and the guys enjoyed the free beer.

And thanks to all you guys that are showing interest in the project.

That's disappointing, seeing as how KP specifically mentioned you guys had a vid to show.

Yeah, well...them's the breaks. Gotta take 'em as they come and make the best of it.

I'd say something else but I've run out of platitudes.

pyrot3chnic said:
Thank god GS was there.. I love their articles. They acctually know wtf they are saying... dunno if it's just me, or what..
thats ironic...did you actually read their last t:v preview? They made a complete butchery of T:V :lol:

Void|deadjawa said:
thats ironic...did you actually read their last t:v preview? They made a complete butchery of T:V :lol:
which one? i skimmed through the sniper one, didnt really readit, but this one isn't half bad compared to other sites...

gamespot also said

The spinfusor retains its damaging explosive impact and can still be used to "rocket jump" exceptionally high into the air (by firing the weapon at your own feet while jumping

fuck yeah

Back