Launcher is patchable (and it takes forever so start now)

Never worked on Ret, it was a cookie-cutter spec that was copy/pasted. I was pretty much prot-only the entire time and when Wrath caused the paladin population to boom with the ret changes I stayed there because I didn't want to be associated with all the noob paladins who just wanted to smash 2 -3 buttons and win.

Threat generation? It's possible, but I wasn't having an immensely hard time keeping threat on what I had to or had DPS ripping it off me constantly so I doubt it was as terrible as you claim. Especially when you consider how downright horrible other tanks have been during the expansion.

If you want to crunch numbers and use math to assure your high-seat then go find a private Vanilla realm.

Never worked on Ret, it was a cookie-cutter spec that was copy/pasted. I was pretty much prot-only the entire time and when Wrath caused the paladin population to boom with the ret changes I stayed there because I didn't want to be associated with all the noob paladins who just wanted to smash 2 -3 buttons and win.

Threat generation? It's possible, but I wasn't having an immensely hard time keeping threat on what I had to or had DPS ripping it off me constantly so I doubt it was as terrible as you claim. Especially when you consider how downright horrible other tanks have been during the expansion.

If you want to crunch numbers and use math to assure your high-seat then go find a private Vanilla realm.

:lol:

Typical feannag response, theres no crunching numbers when almost every lock and mage in the raid died. I'm glad you can hold threat over random pug's in heroics through, more power to you. When you're put up next to good players, its pretty easy to pick you out. I would love to know where you "copy pasted" a ret spec that shitty, that missed major abilities.

Every AOE pull you had adds pulled off you, or your positioning was absolute shit on bosses/other pulls. Anyone who was in the raid can confirm that. I'm guessing there were 6 people from TW in those raids at the time, including myself?

Pretty sure when 6 people think you are fucking terrible, a couple of which who were by far good enough to start in a top end PVE guild, you're terrible.

Typical elitist faggot response. I know I'm not the best, I never will be. But I have seen terrible and downright horrible when I heal. BTW if you really want to keep it up, try and get some of these other StK'ers to step forward and voice agreement on how terrible I am, and to be fair I won't count that stupid cunt as one. If not then just keep eating my troll bait because it seems obvious you think it's DELICIOUS.

Back