Cata Potential Old Losers Archimonde Horde Roll Call

which guild is it
nobody terribly noteworthy. Two very solid tanks and a good group of ~9 raiders. Looking to go 25m come cata so having a lot of StK peeps would obviously make that easy. No women in guild or emo fags, as they have put up with me shortly after I xferred to tich, and again now when we got back together before cata.

looks like Tich it is. I'll probably bring my druid since he's the best geared atm, even though I don't like the druid changes coming in cata.

two rock solid tanks, and a good healer is what i saw. hunter dps was decent, i think your mage is letting personal angst against get in the way of his spec

theres far more knowledgeable people on mages than me here:

I thought arcane was superior until you hit late ICC25 gear? When you're rocking T10 and icc crap, I know fire is better, but when you have a 5200-5400 gearscore, isn't arcane still tops?

Just in general, i know itemization of gear with crit/haste plays into that. My mage is all haste gear, so I figure he'll be much better off with arcane.

Are u all close to heroic lk 10man? Do u have a disc priest?

I also read/respond from my phone and I'm too lazy to look shit up, all I asked for is the guild name to see if I had ran anything with u guys before, I didnt need that other stuff.

Last edited:
manbeef has been running with us on his Disc Priest, he's going holy once patch hits though. Our other 10m healer is always around, resto shaman. We just downed norm LK on Thurs, but once we ironed out our strat we 3-4 shot him. I don't doubt we could get H LK well before expansion.

hmmm whens cata, dec? i should buy a card so i can get back into it again....dunno if I'd want to continue playing my enh sham or try gearing up my lock.

manbeef has been running with us on his Disc Priest, he's going holy once patch hits though. Our other 10m healer is always around, resto shaman. We just downed norm LK on Thurs, but once we ironed out our strat we 3-4 shot him. I don't doubt we could get H LK well before expansion.

dang, not very close. "well before expansion" is right about now. you've got a ways to go. GL.

i have a geared warrior tank if u ever need a tank, he's a little above your gear level.

but i hate committing to anything anymore. it sucks cuz PUGs will blow dick in the beginning of cata, meh.

Last edited:
cool
is this where we bring up old shit and go back n forth over who is right

youre a douche. how old are you? jesus.

Last edited:
Back