Cata Potential Old Losers Archimonde Horde Roll Call

Nice, i'll hit you up in game and we can run some heroics, bgs or whatever.

Add me to your friends list (Character name is Fiish)

Last edited:
He's right up there with Terra, but he also had a lot of old realm-first titles from Naxx/Uld/ToC as well. But it simply means he MAY be able to pass up the first couple of dungeons in loot before replacing stuff. :p

so what's the story? is this going to be an alt "some ppl might be on every once in awhile" guild or will people actually play this? Is Adren coming back for cata? Ppl going to do guild BGs/arena teams for achives and the like?

so what's the story? is this going to be an alt "some ppl might be on every once in awhile" guild or will people actually play this? Is Adren coming back for cata? Ppl going to do guild BGs/arena teams for achives and the like?

Well both fiish and Ahrig have successful guilds if you wanted to get right into it. I really was just curious about who else was curious about Cata and getting us all to play in the same place.

I mean we're all older, wiser, more handsome and have more commitments (wives, kids, strippers tied up in basements etc) than we have in the past so I don't know how much raiding everyone would be doing, but if someone wanted to create that, absolutely.

Plus especially when leveling it's so much more fun to have that social outlet to bounce back and forth from etc. Then you get instant queues and no idiots, you level faster, have more fun, etc.

The best part about raiding was the vent conversations. I don't think they could be duplicated with a new group of people.

oh hey. Whats goin on in here?

Wsup fellas? You too Zeph

I feel WotLK was total trash, and created a bunch of trash players. Lazy no-skill fucks who farmed some heroics for badges, now think they are "raiders". Im really optimistic for cata, and think there are some good things in store.

I just want to play with skilled players and have hilarious vent conversations, while gettin drunk and shooting the neighbor's dog again. I don't care where it is. Archimonde is ~ok~..In my guild we have a good 10 man group, but when we try to fill up for 25 mans, it all goes to hell. Thank you low pop server.

Bottom line is, I don't care where I go for Cata, you're all welcome to join my guild, we can take it over and Im 100% confident we'd dominate. If you have a better idea, and we could get most of the old <STK> crew back together somewhere else, I'd server transfer in a heartbeat.

Raithe
Rochiim
Ahrig

oh hey. Whats goin on in here?

Wsup fellas? You too Zeph

I feel WotLK was total trash, and created a bunch of trash players. Lazy no-skill fucks who farmed some heroics for badges, now think they are "raiders". Im really optimistic for cata, and think there are some good things in store.

I just want to play with skilled players and have hilarious vent conversations, while gettin drunk and shooting the neighbor's dog again. I don't care where it is. Archimonde is ~ok~..In my guild we have a good 10 man group, but when we try to fill up for 25 mans, it all goes to hell. Thank you low pop server.

Bottom line is, I don't care where I go for Cata, you're all welcome to join my guild, we can take it over and Im 100% confident we'd dominate. If you have a better idea, and we could get most of the old <STK> crew back together somewhere else, I'd server transfer in a heartbeat.

Raithe
Rochiim
Ahrig

roch, i'm back on tichondrius, lookup frijo/frijoladin/frijomage

I'm on Tich too, Rebuff, DÉbuff(alt code 0201). I'd be up for pretty much whatever since the people I pissed off in StK probably won't be playing Cata.

I figured out this week that I'll graduate with a 3.0 (the minimum I need to get a job where I'm interning) even if I get all C's, so I'm definitely in for Cata.

Sounds like Tich is the place to be. I have chars scattered all over right now, including on Tich, but would certainly enjoy playing with you assholes again. I do miss the vent chatter. Won't be the same without Law hurling racial slurs in a drunken mouth-foaming rage or DR saying things that would make Richard Simmons blush but I've yet to play with any group of foul-mouthed pricks that was half as fun as STK.

tich is a full pop server, everyone can find something (i hope)

east coast might be hard, since the time zone f's you over

i'd love to save my 10's for stk folks tho, i'm a social in the guild loto and smaq raid in, app'd for a raid spot in cata as a priest, since 4.0 drops soon

Last edited:
Back