Anyone know a steady WoWEmu community?

molten-wow.com i play on Sargeras 20x rate server. Pretty good for a free server minimal downtime and lag. Only thing is ICC is inaccessible, but all other high end raiding content is playable(to some extent, alot of bosses are bugged/not scripted)

are there any decent 1-60/pre-bc emu servers? was looking @ some old screen shots and would love to check out the old version of the game again.

are there any decent 1-60/pre-bc emu servers? was looking @ some old screen shots and would love to check out the old version of the game again.

there's a decently sized EQ and DAoC community doing this for the "classic" game again

i've been hoping a team of people get together and do this for wow

molten-wow.com i play on Sargeras 20x rate server. Pretty good for a free server minimal downtime and lag. Only thing is ICC is inaccessible, but all other high end raiding content is playable(to some extent, alot of bosses are bugged/not scripted)

wtf would u play then?:ugh:

ive thought about this before, pretty curious as well, but my money is on it being horrible. 3 weeks to kill the first trash mob in MC = shoot me

I remember when someone announced on my server the first kill of the first boss in MC. I quit pre-bc, and stopped when AQ was the high end content.

Back