[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

I'm pretty sure its been said in this thread, but Michael Brutus Cutillo has always been pretty generous back in the day(when I actually went out and didn't work and).

I'm not judging anyone here but I'm a grown up and if I travel some where I make my own plans - ya ya I know house party with 30 virgins promised - I'd still get my own room to deflower said 30 women. A $150/night hotel room in NJ on the shore would've solved all your f'n problems, as well as renting a car/gps.

VES VAB VGQ

GJ frags for helping out.

Again I wasn't there or in on any planning but I always make my own plans so I don't put anyone out or have to rely on someone else.

/journal

I'm pretty sure its been said in this thread, but Michael Brutus Cutillo has always been pretty generous back in the day(when I actually went out and didn't work and).

I'm not judging anyone here but I'm a grown up and if I travel some where I make my own plans - ya ya I know house party with 30 virgins promised - I'd still get my own room to deflower said 30 women. A $150/night hotel room in NJ on the shore would've solved all your f'n problems, as well as renting a car/gps.

VES VAB VGQ

GJ frags for helping out.

Again I wasn't there or in on any planning but I always make my own plans so I don't put anyone out or have to rely on someone else.

/journal

You Asians are pretty meticulous.

Which is why I said it to begin with and asked for the names of some local hotels. Unfortunately it was the 4th of July weekend and those hotels were booked solid by wops and guidos.

Of course I didn't go to Jersey, that primarily being the reason.

Which is why I said it to begin with and asked for the names of some local hotels. Unfortunately it was the 4th of July weekend and those hotels were booked solid by wops and guidos.

Of course I didn't go to Jersey, that primarily being the reason.

ya thats true - the 4th needs to be booked 6+ months in advance for the NJ shore :(

I tried to make it into the city but I had to work until 8ish and was beat...

Back