Pro tip~

StarZ

Contributor
You can invite someone that's an enchanter to your group and use their disenchanting skill no matter where they are at. Just find someone that afks a lot in town and group with them!

Only reason I can think of to do this, is to make it quicker on yourself if you are leveling an enchanter. Just hit DE and keep moving.

Otherwise... what's the point? Most greens DE for less value than they can be vendored now, thanks to said roll option.

i would get an enchanting friend to be in my group and run old instances on my lvl 80 to get quick enchanting supplies for my alt that was leveling up enchanting.

Only reason I can think of to do this, is to make it quicker on yourself if you are leveling an enchanter. Just hit DE and keep moving.

Otherwise... what's the point? Most greens DE for less value than they can be vendored now, thanks to said roll option.

I agree with you

Pro Tip : Don't let a tank like this attempt to tank a heroic. I'm at a loss, but I'm sure you assholes will think I would do worse than someone so undergeared they took 3 pieces of T6 through Wrath.

:lol: Seriously had to heal that tank, keeping him/her alive wasn't the issue though. Couldn't keep aggro against 4800+ GS DPS was getting killed by the first boss in Nexus. Had less gear than the average fresh 80 in quest greens/blues even, not even sure how the system let them in.

zeph needs to find something more worthwhile to complain about. You don't need the mount specifically for the meta (which is usually what people want to begin with) so it's practicality is reduced to that of whining because you didn't get a My Little Pony. But I guess it's moot because it won't matter what you do people will complain. They complained about the drop-rate and having to compete with other people for the mount, now they complain there isn't enough chances in a day to get it.

That wasn't my argument at all Feannag, if you had basic reading comprehension skills you would have grasped that.

Oh I did grasp that, I figured the general thread topic fit and I didn't want to make a new thread. It was completely unrelated to your last post.

I know it never mentioned the meta, which makes your whining even more moot. The last round of mass complaints was in regards to it being the part of the meta and leaving such a thing up to random chance and dumb luck. Well now you can get it by buying hops and you don't need to have the mount. But YOU are complaining because you feel entitled to being able spread your random chance around to benefit your otner toons or want devs to code something so mounts you already own won't drop because you are tired of getting six rams and not one kodo.

Random is random, and Lady Luck can be a cruel mistress. Deal with it.

Well since what you are complaining about isn't in this thread it's probably this one.

On two different toons now I've had a mount drop that I already had trained. How hard would it have been to code the drops so that doesn't happen? Or at least make the mounts BoA. It's these little things that are odd that make me question firing up WoW before Cata again.

So... This isn't you? Not you complaining you would like mounts to be BoA (assumeably so you can send them to alts) or code it so you don't get duplicate drops? That's some other zeph? Or maybe your model GF who plays WoW is using your account?

Sigh, you really are dumb. Again, if you had basic reading comprehension skills this would have been a non issue. I never disputed having a gripe about the mount issue, which is not a singular loot issue, rather one of many. I finally had one specific and reasonable example on why the current system has room to improve. I hope this helps clear things up. Maybe someday you'll have the basic intelligence necessary to comprehend what most people type on this forum to prevent this needless dredge you so incorrectly consider to be witty banter.

Back