2nd Titan Down?

I call dibs on their space.
The plan is for RAZOR to take Sov., but we aren't sure what we're going to do with it yet. Might be some room if you blokes want to come fight the good fight. After M.PIRE will be Tri and Fatal, and eventually YouWhat... some good fightin'.

We fucking lost more then 60 ships to their Domination shredder POS taking out the Cyno System Jammer though.

but we like shooting you and IRON and everyone else, for that matter. :D
And we're more then happy to shoot back. Mad respect to you guys. Behind the fleets that Ernest puts together for Razor, you guys have some of the finest PvP skills. Wish I saw could put turret on you guys more often, but I assume you're still down in the SW.

That said. M.PIRE dropped 10+ towers in to reinforced in under 24 hours once their cyno jammer went down. Spies indicate their internal forum has turned in to a blame-game rather then organize to fight back, so we don't expect much resistance in Branch once BKG falls.

Wow 60 ships. Even with manned guns, that's pretty crazy.

I just wish they'd fix the faggotry that you can anchor 300 guns on a POS and when one gets incapacitated, you can just online a new one. Throw in the fact that after you blow said POS up to clear the moon to put down another POS, there's enough HP in the modules that it's like blowing up another 2 POS's, only capitals aren't as effective due to the sig radius of the modules.

And we're more then happy to shoot back. Mad respect to you guys. Behind the fleets that Ernest puts together for Razor, you guys have some of the finest PvP skills. Wish I saw could put turret on you guys more often, but I assume you're still down in the SW.

That said. M.PIRE dropped 10+ towers in to reinforced in under 24 hours once their cyno jammer went down. Spies indicate their internal forum has turned in to a blame-game rather then organize to fight back, so we don't expect much resistance in Branch once BKG falls.

We're closer than you think :D

Currently harassing the drone regions most of the time. We killed a HOO freighter in Tenal a couple weeks ago. The dufus logged with aggression in a booble :lol:

Then we got fucked up by Tri. Those guys are frickin brutal :D

Welp,

I think congratulations are in order gents, it was long hard fought war. You all lost some friends in the epic battles that took place and earned some respect for your tenacity.

Welp,

I think congratulations are in order gents, it was long hard fought war. You all lost some friends in the epic battles that took place and earned some respect for your tenacity.
It's one heck of a day, that's for sure. I go to get dinner, and when I get back the New North surrenders. Whoever ends up with MC's system at the very top of Branch is going to be ecstatic.

M.PIRE, Fatal, and CoW just surrendered all of their systems, after only about 72 hours of a massive combined operation to take BKG. Talk about wussy fucking bullshit. They didn't even put up a fight. I only got like 4 kills this whole weekend.

So now I guess we spend a few weeks on deploying our logistics throughout the north, and then we need something else to shoot. See you guys in our hauling pipelines I hope. Soon enough, there won't be anything to shoot in the north.

You guys shouldn't be letting them surrender. Now they're just going to run south with all their assets.

You guys shouldn't be letting them surrender. Now they're just going to run south with all their assets.
Actually... terms of the surrender included turning over ALL assets deployed in space. All POS's, modules, bubbles, stations, cans, ships in safe spots, floating corpses, you name it... is to be turned over to Razor within 7 days, along with all fuel and ammunition stocks in all stations. Estimated 110+ billion in assets.

The only things they are allowed to take with them to empire are their ships, their minerals/blueprints, and their players personal assets. Which all in all kind of sucks because now I'm stuck on triage duty repairing all the shit I shot down this weekend so we can take ownership.

Although, it still sounds like the perfect time for pirates like yourselves to find some fully juiced freighters wandering through empire. I'm sure we'll pack our bags and chase them down south at some point, provided we decide not to have fun with YouWhat / Tri in Deklen and Fade first.

edit : added terms of surrender.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd like to see YW/ex-FS get their shit pushed in. Probably best if you guys left TRI alone TBH.

Personally, I'd like to see YW/ex-FS get their shit pushed in. Probably best if you guys left TRI alone TBH.
No doubt. I still have some 300 million of ships/assets in L-C3. Going to take us a while to figure out what to do in Branch though.

Back