Revelations II

JJPHATX

Veteran X
Damnit,

I can't believe I'm about to sign up for another free trial :-(

This game is just so cool it keeps sucking me in, however they said in Rev II it won't take as long for new players to get into PvP and 0.0 space. Is this true ? Before it was boring as baby shit when you started? What else is new, I wouldn't mind lvling for two weeks, but after that I wanna get into these damned corp wars, the cool part of eve. Somebody wanna comment?

So you join a corp that's fighting. You'll probably be just another target as you up your skills, but as long as your corp is willing to help front the costs (maybe provide cheap ships and equipment) you should be ok. As you get familiar with the game and how combat works (and get skills to fly better ships) you may get to be part of the everlovin' joy that is gate camping. ;)

gate camping no longer works, as whos stupid enough to jump a fleet blindly?
Well gatecamp works if your NBSI. But then again, any bunch of newbs can do that then.

Well, MC came and hit Big Blue's gatecamp. That was a lot of fun, waiting 5 minutes to find out you've been podded. A while ago that was...

The good news is that everything is hella cheap now though, so less grinding to get decent equipment.

Aint that the truth. Hell, that, if anything, is a big reason why alot of older players are coming back. T2 prices have nose dived, as have HACs. Only thing that seems to be going up for hte foreseeable future is janitors and command ships.

Hell, pvp is cheaper now, yet here I am dicking around with missions.

Grind some missions JJ, build up some standing and ISK. Im sure us TW boys can contribute a bit to your coffers.

all you need is a frig with a scram or a cruiser with a scram to pvp, also a MWD on yoru ship....experienced fighters are better than high SP characters, get to 0.0 asap

Back