Tribes 2 Community Patch Finalized

ZOD

Veteran X
The Tribes 2 communities efforts have been consolidated into one patch for Tribes 2. This patch addresses several issues with base Tribes 2 and adds a bunch of new content.

LouCypher said:
Tribes 2 community created patch already includes the following (or newer/updated version):
Not included in community patch:

Map packs:

Useful community sites:

Last edited:
Awesome!!

That Match Spy fricken rox!! I never knew that was availalbe.. How could that happen!!!?????

Anyway, very awesome tool.

Thanks ZOD and members of the T2 community, you rock!!! :)

ilys said:
Hmm, ZOD, you forgot one very important link.
http://hope.oznet.com/pjsite/
;)

While I think I know why you posted this ;)
Had I linked it I would have been flogged :closet:
Also hes not supporting his stuff anymore due to DT from what I understand.

On a side note, don't forget to download Mechina, TAC2 and T2 RPG. TCs need lub too.

Colosus, sticky? And how about a news item to let all the newbies who come here know what they need to do to get up to speed in T1 and 2 (like ski scripts for T1, this patch for T2).

Isn't there a T1 TW script pack? I remember someone was making one/made one? On a side note, installing the T2 patch will not hamper your joining of unpatched servers.

P.S. This would not have happened without Lou's big mouth and Ilys work :heart:

Last edited:
what are the updates to the classic client? (err its on the link, oops nm)
and why no DT included? :/

also, unamed's map pack is waaaaaaaaaay out of date....

Last edited:
Zod

Could help out the dev guys on TAC2, the mod is not on a stable state...v0.91 is the latest and although it does behave well...sometimes it just acts funny and i think the code could be optimized/trimmed down a bit and u already know your way on t2 code.

www.planettribes.com/tac

:D

Regards
BinderAJ

Back