x64 Tribes

uhm. I think it just means that missionlighting.exe isn't updated. Only the exe for the game itself. or something like that. makes sense that it doesn't work on win 8

maybe i could use a virtual box i just don't know where to find one though and I don't have a copy of windows

uhm. I think it just means that missionlighting.exe isn't updated. Only the exe for the game itself. or something like that. makes sense that it doesn't work on win 8

maybe i could use a virtual box i just don't know where to find one though and I don't have a copy of windows

Yeah I haven't done anything with missionlighting.exe, and it will be fairly involving to do so that is going on the back burner, but I'll eventually get around to looking at it.

missionlighting.exe probably needs a variant of the nofix vista patch. i'll look at that time permitting.

I"M MAKING A CLIENT SIDE MODE GODDAMNIT DON"T CALL ME ARETARD U RETARD I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT I"M THE ONLY ONE PLAYING IT

idk what the means but sounds like bad news, sucks cause this feels so smooth

I would call recovering gold source from old partial source fairly daunting.

I would call updating borland compile-able gold source to open (gcc, clang) compile-able gold source fairly daunting.

I would call locating and fixing all the 32bit/64bit incompatibilities in the gold source so that we have a 64 bit binary fairly daunting.

I would call locating and fixing all the hard coded 32 tick rate spots in the gold source so that we have a 64 tick or 128 tick option fairly daunting.

and yes unhelpful is calling an effort to adjust the gold source from microsoft only to non-microsoft-only fairly daunting.

Back