New phone "leaks"

huawei-mate-x-1200px-768x432.jpg
You some kinda chinamen lover

That shit is so un-american. Why you a traitor son?

apple wisely brainwashed their morons into thinking they need a new phone every year that has marginal improvements

and all the other greedy fucks saw that apple got away with it and tried to emulate the worst parts of apples success

they learned that marketing is more powerful than innovation

samsung spends something like 10 billion a year to convince tards they need the latest 1000+ dollar garbage
smartphone market in a nutshell

apple wisely brainwashed their morons into thinking they need a new phone every year that has marginal improvements

and all the other greedy fucks saw that apple got away with it and tried to emulate the worst parts of apples success

they learned that marketing is more powerful than innovation

samsung spends something like 10 billion a year to convince tards they need the latest 1000+ dollar garbage
and it’s not working out so great anymore. Fewer and fewer buy phones every year.

I only use my phone for the most basic things. Calls, news, GPS, music. That's it.

Phones poison the brain. Best not to use them too often.

You don't Tapatalk? That's terrible. You gotta Tapatalk. TW at your fingertips all day long

This guy has leaks for Apple.

Besides, who cares if they leak some info? It doesn't matter until the product comes out. They always have an announcement, and the phone is not available for 2 months.

I'll get the 11, because I'm on a 6 right now, and the OS will not update to 13. It's a forced upgrade for me to get the latest OS features and a better camera.

He mentions Westworld at the 4 minute mark of the video. I'm watching that series now, on episode 5.

Last edited:
Apple is a godsend for ngfm types

I gave my mom a MacBook after years of answering calls about windows popups or this and that. Never had another call after that.

Apple is foolproof.

Friend gets new phone with screen up the edges. Can't put a phone cover on it to protect edges as then can't access edges. Has history of being clumsy. Breaks screen twice within months.

I've had a Sumsung for about 4 years, never cracked a screen. No dents or scratches. Works fine. Uses a heavy duty protector that goes up the edges.

my zenfone 3 is starting to go through the battery twice as fast as it used to

real sudden as well... like one day normal battery, next day its eating as fast as it can

coincidentally it happened right around the time they announced the zen6 but jokes on them, im not buying it

im buying the ROG phone lmao 

NGFM I'm honestly surprised you're an Apple guy.
Because I've had an iPhone since the beginning. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Always on the number. Didn't get the 7 or 8 because it wasn't much of an improvement besides the camera. The 10 was so confusing with all the models.

Everything I need is there, all my music is in ITunes. My contacts and notes all sync up to iCloud.

I actually have a Galaxy J7 Prime as a 2nd phone, I use both, but everything is still in my iPhone.

The 11 I'll get, and then decide on the 12 if it's a huge improvement in 2020.

I was never someone to play the switch game because everything is in my iPhone and it's working.

I had an android for a while but couldn't be bothered with all the messing around, reminded me of the windows 98 days.

I went back to apple and just use an old iphone (4?) I don't even know or care. it does calls, sms, email, maps, weather, tide times and internet when I need it. Anything else I couldn't really care about.

Old person phone thread. I would probably go back to a Samsung flip phone if I could.

Last edited:

Besides, who cares if they leak some info? It doesn't matter until the product comes out. They always have an announcement, and the phone is not available for 2 months.

I'll get the 11, because I'm on a 6 right now, and the OS will not update to 13. It's a forced upgrade for me to get the latest OS features and a better camera.

He mentions Westworld at the 4 minute mark of the video. I'm watching that series now, on episode 5.

So Apple is copying Huawei now, camera array, dedicated ai processor, plans to be foldable
8e5fd277b2d7cb1139e62e98388cb2e57cd9a51f-640x640.jpg

I've got a 7 and it works great. I'll replace it when it breaks.

Even though I get phone shamed constantly when I pull it out at a bar or wherever "what is that like an iPhone 2??"

the 12 will be the one to get. the 11 will be no better than the xs. which was already no better than the x.

but you are stuck without the ios 13. apple just invented the swipe keyboard so thats exciting. and they also invented dark mode.

Back