[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Of course you realize this means the dems/left/faggots just lost any chance of having one of their own beat Trump.

It also foretells thier loss of congress in 2020

4 years of unleashed Trump.

Reap it bitches

xibxohclb1t21.jpg

for a Party that loves to claim how 'intelligent' and 'morally superior' they are, sure are pretty shitty at trying to live up to it

no wonder they all hand each other awards without any merit behind them

Context? What does that mean?

Evidence
I. The Appointment of the Special Counsel and the President's Reaction
On May 17, 2017, Acting Attorney General Rosenstein appointed Robert S. Mueller, IJT as
Special Counsel and authorized him to conduct the Russia investigation and matters that arose
from the investigation.501 The President learned of the Special Counsel's appointment from
Sessions, who was with the President, Hunt, and McGahn conducting interviews for a new FBI
Director.502 Sessions stepped out of the Oval Office to take a call from Rosenstein, who told him
about the Special Counsel appointment, and Sessions then returned to inform the President of the
news.503 According to notes written by Hunt, when Sessions told the President that a Special
Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, "Oh my God. This
is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked ."504 The President became angry and
lambasted the Attorney General for his decision to recuse from the investigation, stating, "How
could you let this happen, Jeff?"505 The President said the position of Attorney General was his
most important appointment and that Sessions had "let [him] down," contrasting him to Eric
Holder and Robert Kennedy.506 Sessions recalled that the President said to him, "you were
supposed to protect me," or words to that effect.507 The President returned to the consequences of
the appointment and said, "Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins
your presidency. It takes years and years and T won't be able to do anything. This is the worst
thing that ever happened to me."508

I have to admit that it's going to be fun, watching this clown car descend. At this point, there is no way it's going to end well. He's already said the decision to fire comey was because of the investigation, which is impeachable by itself. Congress has more than it needs to remove him from office, but the decision to wait is better because 1. Having the investigation conclude before proceeding makes the noose tighter, and 2. He's going to talk and tweet a lot more before it is over. It's like watching someone in quicksand try to flail.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have to admit that it's going to be fun, watching this drunken indian descend. At this point, there is no way it's going to end well. He's already said the decision to hang around here is to watch tribalwar deteriorate and to laugh at us when President Donald Trump gets impeached, which is delusional in and of itself. TW has more than it needs to ridicule his insane globalist & US hating views, but the decision to not push vanster over the edge of reality too soon is better because 1. Having the investigation conclude before proceeding makes it that much more clear how corrupt and in bed the media and the left are, and 2. He's going to post a lot more before it is over. It's like watching someone in quicksand try to flail

Last edited:
I have to admit that it's going to be fun, watching this drunken indian descend. At this point, there is no way it's going to end well. He's already said the decision to hang around here is to watch tribalwar deteriorate and to laugh at us when President Donald Trump gets impeached, which is delusional in and of itself. TW has more than it needs to ridicule his insane globalist & US hating views, but the decision to not push vanster over the edge of reality too soon is better because 1. Having the investigation conclude before proceeding makes it that much more clear how corrupt and in bed the media and the left are, and 2. He's going to post a lot more before it is over. It's like watching someone in quicksand try to flail

:lol:

Back