TT Love thread

dude I just put cranks on my bike that cost more than ur webspace and game server for a year

sorry ur poor

nice essay

please explain y I should pay a bill for something I don't use

groove posts about not paying for his webspace every year

I post the same story about him not giving me space

now here u are

to be fair, this is the 3rd time i posted about it since i started hosting the demo archive back in 2004

and i was mostly joking because its @ a point where although i think it's nice to keep around, i dont really care. i have twice as many bills to pay these days and it just isn't a top priority unfortunately. i don't use it either, i don't need to download my own files and i haven't played T1 in almost 2 years now

thats why i didn't make some drama thread or anything - if it stays, great, if not... whatever.

Last edited:
dude I just put cranks on my bike that cost more than ur webspace and game server for a year

sorry ur poor

ok, well do something good with your life and help tribes. with how often you go around gloating about your financial success it should be no issue for you to send groove 150 usd to get his space back up.

groove let me know if this worthless good for nothing comes through. if not ill have your back brother.

Last edited:
meh ive gloated about my finances before so i should pay it, i will, it'll just hurt a bit

its stupid but the cdn dollar being so low these days, i basically took a 25% pay cut the last 2 years at the same time i started spending almost twice as much

its my own fault, i could have just been a hermit in canada and paid for the hosting 100x over with what i spent on flights but it was a conscious decision and i have to live with the consequences, good and bad

lol, you should of just waited for lemon to pay it. he might have. i know how it can get sometimes having too many bills starting to add up. not that i should be speaking of things like this with lemon lurking around the corner. :lol:

nah the more i think about it, the more i know i should pay it like a good responsible person

there's a million decisions over the last 2 years i could have made differently that would have left me with plenty to cover it but i didn't because i was all 'fuckit yolo'

but eventually tomorrow comes, i can't avoid it forever.

again crow thinks having a job and being able to pay bills and afford hobbies is a big deal

he seems a bit mad that I can do both while he lives in a little boy's room and collects crt monitors out of the garbage and calls it "old school"

again crow thinks having a job and being able to pay bills and afford hobbies is a big deal

he seems a bit mad that I can do both while he lives in a little boy's room and collects crt monitors out of the garbage and calls it "old school"
you have some serious mental issues lemon. it's ok lemon, no need to go nerdcon 3 on us.

I didn't post about you in this thread yet you decided to make it about me. From my perspective you and your dingleberry buddy are the ones keeping this going. You can't help yourself, I know that. I hurt your feelings and for that I feel a little bad. I hope you are able to work through your health issues and get back on your feet at some point. Bye.

I didn't post about you in this thread yet you decided to make it about me. From my perspective you and your dingleberry buddy are the ones keeping this going. You can't help yourself, I know that. I hurt your feelings and for that I feel a little bad. I hope you are able to work through your health issues and get back on your feet at some point. Bye.

the thoughts of a full blown retard.

LOL

one only has to read the posts you have made in TT this past month to understand what's going on. never took you for an ignorant fool lemon, but you're full of surprises.

i never say anything bad about you, but rather defend my self in most of my posts. this past week i decide to change that policy and attempt to make a few insult at you with much success. i hope in future you can learn from your mistakes and move forward with more wisdom in your thought process. it's not ok when you go to nerdcon 3 lemon. got to chill out in future my friend.

and you didn't hurt my feelings lemon, but rather, i don't want to make childish posts back and forth with you in the future. your input of me / to me is nearly always false and / or inaccurate. why do you continue lol? just let it go and move on man.

what i say is true, what you say is false.

he can't help himself groove

I think all the crt monitor time has damage his frontal lobe

the mind of a child trapped in a mans body. i feel bad for you lemon. i know you're the victim here, so i wont be too harsh anymore. sorry for any bad words i say to you.

Back