Cataclysm Beta, and the keyloggers fury renews.

the annoying part i was referring to was having to have my phone by me at all times when logging in, or switching characters (this is really annoying) and loading up the app. it takes all of 10 seconds but yes, im that lazy.

shits going to suck if my phone breaks or dies or something

I bought the authenticator when it first came out, I don't think the mobile phone app released until at least a week after that (or longer).

im just curious about this super easy non-social (technical) gmail hack that everyone knows yet somehow google is completely oblivious to :)

and chuichop is my alt email

Last edited:
World of Warcraft players you!
Cataclysm is about to begin, we have to compare World of Warcraft major revision may cause the same to you hope you can understand! 85 new mount coming soon, World of Warcraft players who could be our lucky stars,
we will be complimentary seat to the 5,000 new players. You can log Web site application, we will be lucky players randomly. Christmas is about the new mount will be distributed to lucky players.
Look for our registration site:
Battle.net Account Login

We will contact you with further instructions once we have received and processed your submission. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours of submitting this form, please resend it from the address listed above.

Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft , Blizzard Entertainment 2010

You know you'd think they could afford to make emails with less broken English but then I guess it is the shotgun-effect at play. For every X emails you send out, you get Y idiots to fall for it...

Greetings,

***Please read this e-mail carefully, as it is related to your account state of World of Warcraft ID.

Deathwing the Destroyer returns to Azeroth. There is a serious saturation point in the World of Warcraft ID(s) and it is very difficult for players to creat a role. That we may delete some of the same as role's ID(s) to ensure to get a better gaming experience for players.

Sorry, because the part ID(s) which is not logged on ,for a long time. For our regular check may cause your ID(s) is cleared. We need you to submit the further questionnaire in person. In order to confirm that you are still in Azeroth. Please click

Battle.net Account Login

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

*We look forward to seeing you back in Azeroth.

Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have given up deleting.

Game Masters:

Game Masters (GMs) are Blizzard Entertainment personnel that are available in-game to assist you with your gameplay related questions, problems, etc. Learn more about Game Masters, including how to contact them at https://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/

Best regards,
World of Warcraft Account Administration Team
Blizzard Support
Blizzard Entertainment

That one is pretty convincing, the first URL looks legit but the last two are clearly fake. Then again new players would just assume blizzard is .com and only hardcore fans would know it's .net.

Back