Old
281 - 12-12-2012, 01:12
joint chiefs 5 mins etc

Sponsored Links
Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
282 - 12-12-2012, 02:22
I haven't even started playing T1 any, but I do have more to smoke for a bit later after some T1 being played.

I'ma` go hop on "The Community" T1 server now.

Fukin blazed`

Calx
VeteranXV
Old
283 - 12-12-2012, 02:22
i will with you lgbr

in spirit

brb

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
284 - 12-12-2012, 04:18
stay high`

Gryp
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
285 - 12-12-2012, 11:51
Wake and Bake.

Eve
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 12-12-2012, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post

someone I know got tired of buying it so... here it is.

Maui Woweeeeeeeeeeee
sooooooo can i come over ?! ill match

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
287 - 12-12-2012, 14:46
zear/other og's

how important is the manicure of the buds? today i picked out some perfect little ball nugs, no stray leaves everything just really tight and smooth all around. is it right to think whoever trimmed/manicured these buds took more time and more care in the process? or did a diff strain just happen to end up with nicely rolled up little balls?

when there are leaves and hairs hanging off and going in all different directions does that usually mean the weed wasn't very well taken care of?

Andrew6
Veteran³
Old
288 - 12-12-2012, 14:51
I'd love to learn how to grow my own little stash, seems like it would be fun. No idea how to start though.

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 12-12-2012, 15:01
most commercial growers trim their harvest real well for bag appeal

hobby/personal growers tend to not be as meticulous cus usually its a pain in the dick and really, leaving some small leafs on the buds help protect the trichs from getting damaged.

quality of smoke/taste/burn can be affected by the leafage left on

sometimes its real strain dependent too... some strains have a high calyx to leaf ratio, others do not and are just very leafy naturally and simply won't look the same cured as a strain with a high calyx to leaf ratio no matter how much trimming you do.

The main idea behind trimming is simply removing the plant matter without trichcomes, cus the trichomes are the prize and all that leafage with minimal trichomes are better off being trimmed and made into butter/oil etccccccccc

gg c u in the grow room

eMOxygen
VeteranXX
Old
290 - 12-12-2012, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I'd love to learn how to grow my own little stash, seems like it would be fun. No idea how to start though.
People make grow rooms out of PC cases, office furnature, cabinets, etc.

Youtube search: "Stealth Grow Box" or "PC Grow Box"

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
291 - 12-12-2012, 15:28
...thou shalt eat the herb of the field [Genesis 3:18]

..eat every herb of the land [Exodus 10:12]

Better is a dinner of herb where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith [Proverbs 15:17]

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man.. [Psalm 104:14]

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
292 - 12-12-2012, 15:35
...He sees ganja as the smoother of mental imbalances and as a meditatory influence. Ganja is really used to bring forth a peaceful and complacent aspect within man.

We do not believe in the excessive use of ganja. It cannot be used to excess. In that case it would be bad for man. But in truth, ganja used moderately is not bad.

We do not find ganja as a mental depressor, ganja sharpens your wit, and keeps you intellectually balanced. It is not a drug; it is not a aphrodisiac either. We smoke it, we drink it, we even eat it sometimes. We do not find it a poison. I have been smoking ganja since I was eighteen years of age. I am now fifty, and I have never been to a doctor for any ganja related ailments.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 12-12-2012, 15:40
In the Jamaican study, no significant physical or mental abnormalities could be attributed to marijuana use, according to an evaluation of mental history, complete physical examination, chest X-ray, electro-cardiogram, blood cell, and chemistry tests, lung, liver or kidney function tests, selected hormone evaluation, brain waves, psychiatric evaluation and psychological testing. There was no evidence to indicate that the drug as commonly used was responsible for producing birth defects in offspring of users.

Calx
VeteranXV
Old
294 - 12-12-2012, 15:44
its sad how the burden of proof is on marijuana users to prove it's not harmful when theres basically zero evidence that its harmful to begin with

sheep

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
295 - 12-12-2012, 16:15

Indica is my personal favorite but it's generally a crap shoot since I'm still purchasing off the black market.

Indica dominant strains really help me with my anxiety disorder, sleep issues, and nasuea. I'm also taking propranolol to control my flight or fight anxiety issues so the reefer really helps with the the side effect of 'propranolol induced depression'.

As long as I stay medicated my quality of life is so much better.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
296 - 12-12-2012, 16:16
gg

Gryp
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
297 - 12-12-2012, 16:39
Joe Rogan interviews Les Stroud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQ9oXP_Cqk

Interview starts at 5:30

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
298 - 12-13-2012, 00:45
DarkPiece has it right. Especially the part about people not liking to trim. Some don't mind. Everyone else would rather lop off a toe than trim. I don't think there are many who fall in the middle. So if it's not for sale it usually doesn't get trimmed very well. It's usually referred to as a "connoisseur trim". Lol. I hate trimming and I won't do it for anything.

So I hire a trimmer and get the best of both worlds. Well, used to. Since I'm not growing right now my provider handles that. But I used to hire a trimmer when my garden was active. He's very good and very fast. Typically he can trim up two complete 6-8 oz plants in 6-7 hours, and the result is a work of art. I paid him $15/hr, so it only costs me about $100 to get 14 oz or so trimmed, and it's fantastic work. Totally worth every penny. In northern Cali and some places in Oregon you can find people who do it for a living. He and his wife used to, but they wanted to settle here and have a family. Lucky me.

Best part? My provider uses his services as well, so he still trims all my bud. Woot!

That's a lot of good info, Sn0wm4n.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
299 - 12-13-2012, 01:00
d

Last edited by buize; 08-06-2022 at 03:36..
darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 12-13-2012, 01:10
imo, it is very cool to see a tiny tic tac sized seed grow into a big bush with an abundance of sticky resinous flowers in a matter of 3 months, and to top it off, if you dry and smoke those sticky flowers, you feel gg

Page 15 of 364

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] :bandit: 2.0

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
420 blaze it faggot , :bandit: , alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert , all kinds of ill shit , it's always 4:20 somewhere , they took my weed , weed , won't smoke with willie again.