Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU by The Magical Zoo - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU
Page 8 of 32
uno
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 02-06-2018, 19:09
im sure. no saboteurs allowed.

Sponsored Links
covenant
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 02-06-2018, 19:17
I guess I'll watch it for a buck when it goes to RedBox

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 02-06-2018, 20:10
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 01:43..
savage inuit
VeteranX
Old
144 - 02-06-2018, 22:28
Same

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
145 - 02-06-2018, 22:48
Heard it had a 100% fresh rating from critics.

If I hear its good from people who don't have a hand up their ass puppetting what leftists want I'll see it.

If sjws ruined it w/e I'll know that too.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
146 - 02-06-2018, 22:54
Yea... because the Critics on Rotten Tomatoes have proven that they have the pulse of the population. See: recent Star Trek: Discover and The Last Jedi ratings.

Chances are.... because it has a 100% rating... that the canary in the mineshaft just died.

I mean, they gave the Netflix series "Black Lightning" 100% as well. It rates 58% among the population.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
147 - 02-06-2018, 23:09
If they weren't making such a big deal about it there wouldn't be a bunch of trolls looking to **** with it.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
148 - 02-06-2018, 23:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
If they weren't making such a big deal about it there wouldn't be a bunch of trolls looking to **** with it.
That's exactly what the SJW dont get.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
149 - 02-07-2018, 00:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Yea... because the Critics on Rotten Tomatoes have proven that they have the pulse of the population. See: recent Star Trek: Discover and The Last Jedi ratings.

Chances are.... because it has a 100% rating... that the canary in the mineshaft just died.

I mean, they gave the Netflix series "Black Lightning" 100% as well. It rates 58% among the population.
eh these are also the early fluff screener reviews

don't get me wrong the sjcs will make sure it stays 85+ but "don't trust rt scores before opening weekend" has been a hard rule since rt has been a website

imo it looks visually interesting and that has made the best marvel movies (cap1, gotg, gotg2, & thor 3) since the stories are all so anodyne and identical anyway

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 02-07-2018, 01:29
I even like the Black Panther as a character. I have no problem with him getting his own movie, along side all the other characters that have appeared in the movies. I would fully expect most if not the entire movie to be composed of black characters... that's just logical consistency.

It just sours the soup when you blur the line between fantasy and reality with the significance of how black this character is and what it means to movies in general that this is an "all-black production".

Regardless of RT predictions, if it follows the average trend of the marvel movies, it'll be decent... a perfect 100%? Probably not, but a decent super hero movie, unless they go full on Black Lives Matter on everyone and the film opens with the main character taking a knee.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 02-07-2018, 10:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
best marvel movie yet
the most intellectually stimulating dixie cup illustration

srsly tho, i hope this turns out 2 change my mind about comic book movies. i hope it's marvel's boss ******

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
152 - 02-07-2018, 10:49
100% on RT rofl

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 02-07-2018, 10:55
We have jumped the shark in the super hero movie genre. Hollywood jews can't think of anything interesting so we get reboots and superhero movies. I am sure Predator Reboot will be pure **** same as with this ****** ***** movie

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 02-07-2018, 11:06
ps
The Predator Is Ready for Reshoots, Is Schwarzenegger Making a Cameo? - MovieWeb

Quote:
Test screenings reportedly did not go over so well with audiences due to the comedic element of The Predator, so it's quite possible that Shane Black is going in to take out some of the humor and replace it with a more dramatic edge. The original Predator movie had some brief moments of comedic relief, but for the most part, it was an action-packed thriller with sci-fi elements that had viewers hooked from the first 5 minutes of the movie. Comedy might not be the best way to navigate a reboot of The Predator.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
155 - 02-07-2018, 11:38
Why is it so hard to make a damn Predator film. Put a group of 7-9 cool, badass characters in a jungle and kill them one by one. It doesn't have to evolve or expand the universe.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 02-07-2018, 12:05
Don't assume the predator's gender

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
157 - 02-07-2018, 12:09
Uh I didnt

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 02-07-2018, 12:10
who's going to be the first critic to pan this and get his life ruined after being labelled a racist

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 02-07-2018, 12:14
Quote:
Uh I didnt
that was a long walk to my answer of because we are way to politically correct to have a good predator movie

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
160 - 02-07-2018, 14:10
Quote:
I think this is a bit of a chicken and an egg argument. There will always be trolls and there will always be SJW's or something pushing something and they feed off each other in a feedback loop.

Page 8 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autistic screeching , captain autistic nerdrage , shit thread shit poster , tele bait