does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

you know that your arbitrary and subjective attributing of rep as of value to loggy has absolutely zero bearing on fact right

aka just because you say this thing it does not make it true

it reminds me a lot of tehvul and his fucking obsession w/ the idea that rayn was using him for page-views because life revolves around page/video views

he once tried to come @ me because his rap video had 200 views and a vid i produced for school had 50 or something

i spend hours making tribute sigs about things i don't care about. regarding comments people made about me that i also don't care about. for sure.

perfectly normal hobby if you ask me.

ur implying copy and paste takes hours now

what takes longer you think

you typing all these creepy rep messages to 30 of us here or logroller copying a few and pasting them to his sig

you don't have to be mortally offended or otherwise impacted by something to find it pathetically funny

why am i having to explain this to you

im a little annoyed that arsin has never posted some of the hundreds of loveletters ive written him over the years tho :{

no seriously

it's no big deal

that's why he logs in to check his rep count. only talks about his rep. and has nothing else to say anymore. e-rep is a lot like his retirement account. he needs to make sure it is there for his future. for his childrens future.

yep its becoming purely tea party political threads just like twl

says the guy flooding the front page with the same tired trolls

even dubai poop trucks couldn't save us now.

8.6 k posts in a year im forum king

only other person hesitant to post pics posting a lot and that desperate to e-dominate ppl was kura

look at my dare account i think i have 15 k over a decade of being here

wow u mean a persons gonna post a lot when they're stuck in a hospital for 4 months not allowed to leave no way

as an ethnographer i am always intrigued by one main question

what is your goal-rationality here

what are you achieving

what benefit are you deriving from this foolishness :roller:

hes used to twl demographics which is essentially white trash losers interested in playing the latest real war simulator so he can post his raging glenn beck shit and get ppl to listen

you were beat up by people while trying to get drugs

are you not white trash, dare?

because i'm thinking you are white trash, bro.

no offense.

hes used to twl demographics which is essentially white trash losers interested in playing the latest real war simulator so he can post his raging glenn beck shit and get ppl to listen

well all i see right now is a dude arguing w/ half a forum for two days with only 1 buddy sucking his dick and havax being a troll to support him

i mean it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he is enjoying it, but why? 0_o

Back