dinner at a restaurant:

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
stipulation or request given to me was:
Something fun and different

??/
I'm thinking like fun how? Buca de bepo is different and interesting (all the shit on the walls, family style fooding)
we have lots of quirky places to go eat (lots of atmosphere) in austin...i dunno if thats like fun though
haha what

because Hudson on the Bend is epic win if the bitch has never been there

you will get your dick sucked

I guess Oasis would be considered both fun and different, but I am not a huge fan of their foodz

and I am a whore for Trudy's anytime of the day or night

yes kj, from austin. it's actually a group of people with someone i'm taking out on tuesday seperately
i was thinking of something down town or south based on criteria. maybe along the river
near the long center
what the fuck is that road
barton springs lol

where is hudson?
also ya, group, so it'd be $$ so prob not best pic. maybe some other time
whats the atmosphere like

where is hudson?
also ya, group, so it'd be $$ so prob not best pic. maybe some other time
whats the atmosphere like

hudson is on the BEND motherfucker.. yeah its just off lake travis on 620

and it is $$$ so not good for a large group

code4, pretty great. Really nice and friendly, real cute. we went to the same college at the same time but never ran into each other. Likes horror movies too so we're going to see Housegeist (boardinghouse) tuesday at a quirky austin theater

thinking about it, theres a pretty nice looking mexican place that looked to have a good menu somehwere downtown, pretty new. boca something. I''m looking into it

bbq is out.

what about that veitnamese place downtown? is it still there? it was pretty different
.. i think it was off congress

habatchi is always good with a big group too, lots of lulz

you reminded me and it may be the same place, sushi place where you take your shoes off and are seated on the floor on 5th or something

know that one?

Back