Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel
Page 13 of 24
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
241 - 05-31-2010, 07:07
I totally believe a page called Jewmedia and I totally believe the Palestinian chronicle as well. No bias there. There was no 1947 war arsin.

It does appear you have something with the cluster bomb usage though.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
242 - 05-31-2010, 07:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by TachikomaPilot View Post
Nope. This is not a piece of propaganda at all. Not one bit. The IDF Vice Admiral always tells the IDF that they are the IDF and that the IDF behaves according to IDF rules professionally. The IDF soldiers need to hear that they are IDF or they might forget.
ok? He was telling them to use restraint. Something happened on that boat, I suspect the IDF was attacked when entering.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
243 - 05-31-2010, 07:18
Telling them to use restraint translates to not using more than 20 bullets per person.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
244 - 05-31-2010, 08:29
Just saw the morning news video. It shows very clearly that as Israeli soldiers descended, a mob beat them with pipes and ****. I found it funny that the relevant portions where the mob was attacking the soldiers was cut from the Al-Jazerra video that Gow posted.

I especially liked how some of the people had gas masks. A peaceful mission that has gas masks, mmkay. I also liked the part where one of the 'peaceful' people hurled something at one of the soldiers.

Last edited by JoMo; 05-31-2010 at 09:11..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
245 - 05-31-2010, 08:32
And it's even more funny that Al-Jazeera had this up before the flotilla left. Nice chant, boys...

MEMRI: Al-Jazeera TV Report from "Freedom Flotilla" Before Its Departure for Gaza: Activists on Board Chant Intifada Songs and Praise Martyrdom

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
246 - 05-31-2010, 09:09
sigh.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
247 - 05-31-2010, 09:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Just saw the morning news video. It shows very clearly that as Israeli soldiers descended, a mob beat them with pipes and ****. I found it funny that the relevant portions where the mob was attacking the soldiers was cut from the Al-Jazerra video that Gow posted.
This may come as a shock to you, but I actually know people on those boats, I guess the closest relation would be my God mother (white, Christian, American, biologist etc). If you think that these are violent people on these boats you are a ****ing idiot. Its already been confirmed that they were being harassed by the Israeli navy in international waters. You really think that there is justification for shooting 10+ people?

At worst, they could have been defending themselves with "metal poles". You think that there is no way to prevent loss of life here? Are you serious? Attacking/stopping/harassing the boats is wrong to begin with. Killing aid workers, OBVIOUS aid workers, in the middle of the ocean is wrong. I can sort of see the whole, they were standing next to someone we wanted to kill rationalization. I don't agree with it, but I understand the logic.

No matter how you spin it, this was an aggressive action by Israel. They harassed the ships, they tried to board (and attacked) the ships. You can see in all of their pre-confrontation media appearances. They refer to them as agents of Hamas and terrorists etc. Well, given that anyone with half a brain realizes this is false, how the **** can you believe anything they say about this situation.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
248 - 05-31-2010, 09:23
Yea singing about a battle that slaughtered jews is humanitarian and motivational for peaceful people.

Both sides are ****ed up. It's evil vs. evil.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
249 - 05-31-2010, 09:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
This may come as a shock to you, but I actually know people on those boats, I guess the closest relation would be my God mother (white, Christian, American, biologist etc). If you think that these are violent people on these boats you are a ****ing idiot. Its already been confirmed that they were being harassed by the Israeli navy in international waters. You really think that there is justification for shooting 10+ people?

At worst, they could have been defending themselves with "metal poles". You think that there is no way to prevent loss of life here? Are you serious? Attacking/stopping/harassing the boats is wrong to begin with. Killing aid workers, OBVIOUS aid workers, in the middle of the ocean is wrong. I can sort of see the whole, they were standing next to someone we wanted to kill rationalization. I don't agree with it, but I understand the logic.

No matter how you spin it, this was an aggressive action by Israel. They harassed the ships, they tried to board (and attacked) the ships. You can see in all of their pre-confrontation media appearances. They refer to them as agents of Hamas and terrorists etc. Well, given that anyone with half a brain realizes this is false, how the **** can you believe anything they say about this situation.

They weren't being harassed, they were being told that they couldn't break the blockade, but their aid supplies would be delivered after being inspected in the Israeli port of Ashood or whatever. I posted the video of that. Their response was "No".

Israel was going to board the ships and take them to Ashood so that the aid could then be delivered. When boarding the main ship, they were beaten with pipes as they came down out of the helicopter, and that is just what the camera captured.

I don't know, the Al-Jazeera video where they are chanting and hoping for martyrdom sure is telling. These aren't 'peaceful' people on this ship. It's possible that the other ships had peaceful people on them as there was only the incident on this ship.

Face it, you hate Jews, Nazi.

Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
250 - 05-31-2010, 09:39
israel had zero right to board **** in international waters, whatever the reason

and i mean right in the legal sense. ships in international waters have sovereignty.

so that makes the IDF boarding those vessels an act of piracy. it's very cut and dried.

who attacked who first is irrelevant. the soldiers were breaking international law by being there. israel is the aggressor. it is impossible for anyone to make the case that the aid workers were the aggressor- the IDF plainly states they were attacked by melee weapons. how do you attack IDF zodiacs and helicopters with steel pipes?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
251 - 05-31-2010, 09:49
Ah look, here's one of the peaceful people now. I'm sure he just has that knife to fillet fish

Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
252 - 05-31-2010, 09:59
i'm sure peaceful israel only uses these to enforce legitimate zoning laws

oh and of course, defense against mad fishmongers

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
253 - 05-31-2010, 10:01
I'm pretty sure israel doesn't load tanks on boats and send them to turkey to enforce zoning laws but I could be wrong.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
254 - 05-31-2010, 10:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
i'm sure peaceful israel only uses these to enforce legitimate zoning laws

oh and of course, defense against mad fishmongers

I wasn't aware a tank is 'peaceful'.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
255 - 05-31-2010, 10:11
Quote:
They weren't being harassed, they were being told that they couldn't break the blockade, but their aid supplies would be delivered after being inspected in the Israeli port of Ashood or whatever. I posted the video of that. Their response was "No".

Israel was going to board the ships and take them to Ashood so that the aid could then be delivered. When boarding the main ship, they were beaten with pipes as they came down out of the helicopter, and that is just what the camera captured.

I don't know, the Al-Jazeera video where they are chanting and hoping for martyrdom sure is telling. These aren't 'peaceful' people on this ship. It's possible that the other ships had peaceful people on them as there was only the incident on this ship.

Face it, you hate Jews, Nazi.
*yawn*

30%+ of my High School was Jewish
~20% of my undergrad were Jewish

Most of my friends through high school were Jewish, I have a lot of Jewish friends from undergrad and certainly in medical school now. This is very simple, as an American, I think its wrong to differentiate people based on religion. I also think it hurts the US to fund genocide and an apartheid state. I'm sorry if you disagree.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
256 - 05-31-2010, 10:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
*yawn*

30%+ of my High School was Jewish
~20% of my undergrad were Jewish

Most of my friends through high school were Jewish, I have a lot of Jewish friends from undergrad and certainly in medical school now. This is very simple, as an American, I think its wrong to differentiate people based on religion. I also think it hurts the US to fund genocide and an apartheid state. I'm sorry if you disagree.
Why haven't any of the other Arab counties offered to accept the Gaza/West Bank refugees? Evacuate Gaza/West Bank. Stop trying to destroy Israel and all is well.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
257 - 05-31-2010, 10:25
"peaceful' protestors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU12KW-XyZE

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
258 - 05-31-2010, 10:27
I really don't see why Yoda is crying about this. His "god mother" and her friends got exactly what they wanted. Press, a confrontation, and "martyrdom". It turned out perfect.

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
259 - 05-31-2010, 10:28
lol @ everyone getting trolled hardcore by jomo.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
260 - 05-31-2010, 10:29
Quote:
Why haven't any of the other Arab counties offered to accept the Gaza/West Bank refugees? Evacuate Gaza/West Bank. Stop trying to destroy Israel and all is well.
That is called ethnic cleansing. Why should the Palestinians give up their homes/livelyhood? My guess is that you are pro-settlements too.

What can I say, if you are pro-apartheid, pro-genocide, pro-ethnic cleansing etc etc, you sound a heck of a lot like a "Nazi". Its hard to argue with such irrational people. Anyways, back to studying.

Page 13 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , goshin fucks men , hebes were 1st , i cant stop banking , shit thread shit poster , they took my funny hat