You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

i just cant imagine that someone who posts here 30 times a day and takes such great pleasure in 'driving people away from the forum' would actually leave over something so meaningless

it doesn't make any sense

insidious 33
Durak 28
KittyCat 27
naptown 23
SonGohan 22
nigafool 22

Gettin' there

Summarize.

it's simple really

kurayami is one extremely insecure and lonely person. he uses the supposed anonimity provided by the internet to troll people 24/7 to fulfill his needs to feel superior and socialize. niether of which he can't/won't do irl. now that the mask has been taken off, he has much less control over his internet 'life'

Pardon me... just a quick question....

Why would anyone give a fucking shit about personal information on the Internet really?

My name, phone numbers, businesses, addresses, pictures, fuck even live webcams have been on the net for like 12 years... who give a fuck.... If anyone ever came to my house or business I'd either have them arrested or put them in intensive care... big deal.

I dunno... maybe if I worked for someone else I might feel differently... I guess people could cause problems with an employer... but even then, who gives a shit... If you're a standup employee, any rational boss would try to protect an employee being harassed by someone off the internet, rather than fire them or something...

I dunt get it. :shrug:

Same.

Gettin' there

anyone can post 30 times in a thread

maintaining a 30 post per day average is quite another story

that means if you miss a day you have to post 60 times the next one :lol:

besides, if people figure out my real name and where i live i am probably not going anywhere. mostly because everyone already knows.

Back