x64 Tribes

We've speculated about putting the whole command map on a second monitor display, but that might be too unbalanced.

no "hudbot" is a dealbreaker for any "new" tribes imho

puts a player at a big disadvantage now using x64

maybe nofix will save us

:cry:

edit: command map on another monitor is a sick idea though and I can imagine a Tribes game that needs a team leader, squad leader, platoon, etc. there's an image in the tribes manual that always resonates in my mind...

edit 2: just do the command map thing on a second monitor. hilarity will ensue while people are accused of cheating with x64 1.1998 etc.

picture hosting

Last edited:
no i think it was the rear view on the second monitor and the full command map on the third monitor

Ok, I'm retarded. I got into nvidia control panel and hit the 'restore defaults', now it looks super pretty.

I'm guessing some settings were still stuck in there for the first shitty card I had in this machine, or corrupted along the way. At any rate new video card coming tomorrow. :boogie:

Last edited:
64 bit Tribes (1.1998) doesn't need the vista fix.
always remove any mem.dll or radahlp.dll while using the 64 bit Tribes - the memory addresses the dll's try to mess with are in wildly different locations.

I use this build of tribes for mapping and I encountered an issue when trying to relight and save the ted file for terrain.

I'm trying to learn how to edit the terrain and make more natural looking land formations.

anyway I just want to export the terrain changes and learn how to save my own terrains.

mission lighting keeps crashing

Back