[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

NYC subway thief thanks Democrats after his 139th arrest, release: 'Bail reform, it’s lit!'

A New York City man who’s now been arrested 139 times thanked Democrats for guaranteeing his immediate release despite repeatedly swiping hundreds of dollars from unsuspecting subway commuters since the state’s new bail reform law went into effect Jan. 1.

Charles Barry, 56, has been arrested six times since the start of this year. He’s been released each time without having to post bail under New York’s new bail reform law since his alleged offenses were nonviolent, the New York Daily News reported. In the past, Barry’s served several stints in state prison and has a lengthy record, including six felonies, 87 misdemeanors and 21 missed court hearings, the newspaper reported, citing court records.

Charles-Barry.jpg

“I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cr----r! You can’t stop me!” Barry shouted to reporters. “It’s a great thing. It’s a beautiful thing..."

But not a hate crime

I think I am going to cry

LFLAMIN65RFWRM5ILDAE3Q7BAE.jpg

That cost 57 millions

Parscale deleted the tweet and replaced it with a tweet featuring the same caption but a slightly less dramatic photo from Trump's arrival on Sunday -- of Air Force One circling speedway stands that were not completely full at the time.

Trump doesn't get those kinds of crowds.

Back