i am king - nail in coffin of stork and opsayo asperger rage

When I tried playing again in 2009/2010 after five years, I found Stork to be quite helpful. His guide, taken as a whole, is IMO a pretty dang good rundown of the roles and responsibility involving each LT position...especially if you watch demos and follow along. Of course, as you get better and better you can deviate from it and apply situational awareness (something innate IMO, not learned). Then again, nothing is stopping you from ignoring the guide entirely, as most people in this thread are not its target audience. I also never experienced any of this elitism from Stork people talk about, quite the contrary compared to most LT pickup type players.

I think it's pretty cool he wrote that up. Naturally no one will agree 100% with it, your mileage may vary. I don't see the big issue here, unless some other drama went down I don't know about. I'd also argue that home D/capper synergy carries way more weight than any chaser, but I am biased.

Oh well. I loved that Dare demo. Post more demos! Carry on.

stork is a suck up so i do not doubt u wuld find no issue with him zoo

but at this point he considers himself as good as dutch slam natural etc

many ppl r sick of him being this up tight egotistical loser

him saying his lt guide or lt opinions are dogma is just icing on the cake

2good's guide to successful tribe

grab flag by going over it, return home safely and with your robot whether it is female or male armor, go over your flag WHILE you are holding THEIR flag. this is real important! (Make sure u r carrying enemy flag!)

if u are defending the objective, try to use weapons to hit enemy players (there will be red triangle over enemies) aim at their heads and go for the kill! (my fave weapon is disc launcher!)

kill enemies and keep base secure!

dood dare a mad dood rofl

i am the king of tribes

he got a small dick syndrome goin on right here dood is angry 4 real psychosis and such

it pretty good man but u not talk about swing or dj's up mid and such

it is great when dare plays non-chase positions cause he oevr thinks s hit and ends up fucking up and doing nothing

grabbing before his cappers instead of clearing and dying

or never camping and blaming his other offense

then when he does camp he only knows how to dj up mid and lose it mid field then blame his team

dood cannot play a position besides chase 4 his life

anyway dood is on serious psychosis by reading in2 me and stork many things

i pretty much just play and rage and am really good

but when i beat dare dood gets into rage mode and talks a lot of shit

got baby dick syndrome for sure

i dont think ive ever called myself the best in a serious tone

it is not my fault other ppl do

dont rage baby cakeZ

i am king

2good's guide to successful tribe

grab flag by going over it, return home safely and with your robot whether it is female or male armor, go over your flag WHILE you are holding THEIR flag. this is real important! (Make sure u r carrying enemy flag!)

if u are defending the objective, try to use weapons to hit enemy players (there will be red triangle over enemies) aim at their heads and go for the kill! (my fave weapon is disc launcher!)

kill enemies and keep base secure!

Spoiler

fu michael. :kiss:

Back