[NCAA Tournament] Official NCAA Basketball Tournament thread

SuperSniperX

Contributor
Veteran XX
wow, this place is dead if there isn't an official thread for march madness.

I can't believe that team from the university named after the guy in the lady gaga movie is beating Sparty. 2 years in a row getting knocked out by a low seed??? Izzo gonna go out to his garage with his belt.

Last edited:
Well I at least got one upset right. Murray State. I had Yale winning, and they have a shot, but Oni wasnt on his game..

I'm becoming convinced that the University of South Carolina wasn't invited to anything because the word cocks is in Gamecocks. ...and because we are but aren't racists at the original USC. Fuck U of So Cal.

Almost every time they show players walking out of the tunnel from the women's locker room and you see the mural of Dawn Staley there is a person standing in front of the "cocks" part of Gamecocks.

BTW, our bad-ass women's coach got a settlement and finally an apology from her defamation suit against the Univ of Missouri AD for saying she promoted racism.

4th in the SEC and not invited to anything. Fuck the racist fucks thinking we're racist fucks cuz we're in the South.

EDIT: Dawn Staley and Frank Martin are amazing B-Ball coaches. Frank's faces in his post game interviews are great.

GO GAMECOCKS!!!
ESyffiS.gif

fuck the clempson taters

Last edited:
I always root for the underdog. Its worked out quite well for me this year. 1 number 1 seed in the final four.

Back