[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Dang we finally got her THIS TIME

Hillary will be behind bars in no time now bro!

LOCK HER UP!

srsly, u p retarded and i feel bad for people like you so heres a hint

theres no way she is going to prison (wife of an ex prezzie gl)

democrats know she aint going either despite everything piled on her

they want her out of the party light because she drags them all down and they know it

perfect example why democrats cant be trusted (emails, rigged primaries, pay for play, etc.)

they want her out of the party light because she drags them all down and they know it

perfect example why democrats cant be trusted (emails, rigged primaries, pay for play, etc.)

Tick tock hannity said shed be behind bars after the next memo bro

I read this book recently and I learned a lot. I thought maybe someone else might find it interesting too!
The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion: Jonathan Haidt: 9780307455772: Amazon.com: Books
The-Righteous-Mind-Cover1.png

Just stop. STFU already. :lol:

Elizabeth Warren continues to embarrass herself over Native American heritage

"Our country’s disrespect of Native people didn’t start with President Trump. It started long before President Washington ever took office," Warren continued. "I get why some people think there’s hay to be made here. You won’t find my family members on any rolls, and I’m not enrolled in a tribe. And I want to make something clear. I respect that distinction. I understand that tribal membership is determined by tribes — and only by tribes. I never used my family tree to get a break or get ahead. I never used it to advance my career."

Warren is right in a sense. Our country's disrespect of Native people does go back through the centuries, long before Trump. Warren helped contribute to that disrespect by claiming Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage. She allegedly used it to land her teaching gig at Harvard Law School. She was singled out in the Harvard Crimson in 1996 for being Native American. Cherokee groups have demanded documentation proving that Warren is, in fact, Cherokee. She still hasn't provided it to this day, and she seems to have admitted clearly that it doesn't exist.

poor portugal can't actually afford walls or doors or windows if they don't find new greasy niggas to do the work for them for free

LOLOLOLO

Last edited:
we can all pretend to be native american without dna tests or proof if that makes you feel better Vanster?

i mean i am thinking of putting that down on some sole source contractor contracts right now

Federal Gov just throw money at you when they find out you pretend to be indian (not 7-11 kind)

we can bring the entire native american population back in a few hours if you want us to do that?

i thought it was kind of shitty, but if you don't mind i don't hate $$$

Last edited:

He doesn't really think she's going to prison. That is his repeated pathetic attempt at being witty and wry. It hasn't really worked since he started, but in true spergateer fashion, he keeps beating that dead horse

we can all pretend to be native american without dna tests or proof if that makes you feel better Vanster?

i mean i am thinking of putting that down on some sole source contractor contracts right now

Federal Gov just throw money at you when they find out you pretend to be indian (not 7-11 kind)

we can bring the entire native american population back in a few hours if you want us to do that?

i thought it was kind of shitty, but if you don't mind i don't hate $$$

Im not native american i originate from cheddar man

Van, what is it that you have to do to be associated with a tribe and considered 'native'?

grease that palm of any local tribal rancheria

then you native as fuk man

the rest is just up to you hitting the right bubble

they don't have archives or paper work trails

they just have sea shells and porcupine quills to log history

Last edited:
I challenge you to rip from the indictment the evidence that Trump or anyone from his campaign colluded with the Russians (hint: there isn't any). The whole point is that if your burden of proof is that the Trump campaign benefited from Russian actions, and that constitutes collusion in your mind, then by that same train of thought Bernie and Jill Stein are also guilty of russian collusion.

Back