[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

"BREAKING THE CONTEST RULES HAS ALREADY COST US 1300+ VOTES This included using the white house address for your address, Mike Hawk for your name and 867-5309 for your phone number. If you don't want to provide that information thanks for stopping by but your participation could hurt us in the long run"

lol i just saw this - is there a way to edit the profile associated with your email address? I'm guessing they took my votes away since i used the whitehouse addy and 8675309 # :(

Everything else i put in was legit :shrug:

you can e-mail them legit info and it will all be ok. They should have sent you an e-mail stating this.

Top 5 couples
Kevin Maki & Jaelynn Ruckdashel Total Votes: 10251
Brandan Iwaszko & Gabrielle Pastore Total Votes: 8818
Andy Shanley & Sherri Earley Total Votes: 6906
Joshua Geier & Jennifer Averbeck Total Votes: 5413
Jonathan Gerdes & Elisabeth Bird Total Votes: 5060

Last edited:
we went from roughly 1850 behind at the peak yesterday to roughly 1430 behind now. At that rate closing this gap isn't going to be a problem by contest end.

EDIT: I assume some of this is due to some of you guys supplying real information to keep fighting the fight. For that I thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
View Couples

Thank you for Voting.
Your 6 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

Thank you for Voting.

Also, for those worried about giving out real info, you can just register with an email address and not have to do a full registration, you just get less votes.

Back