[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Where's your car, Tele?

MV5BNzRmN2NjNzktOWE1My00NjVlLWFhNjYtZmFkMzM5YTA2ZTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I drive for Uber and picked up a crazy lady who refused to get out of the car at the airport unless I pulled into a no parking zone. She didn't want to walk the extra distance to her terminal but I wasn't going to get a ticket on her behalf. After about 10 minutes of back and forth she finally relented and got out calling me every name in the book on the way. I contacted Uber about the incident and they tacked on an extra nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Just an fyi the guy who pours the popcorn on his head most likely is employed by the Boston Celtics. Teams will place employees in the stands and have the camera seem like it just happens to catch their nonsense. One of the most well known incidents of this happening was last year when the Warriors had a middle aged woman in an ugly sweater and goofy dance moves "caught on camera"... truth is that was set up just like nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

My wife runs an art gallery and low poly art is really popular right now. One thing about the low poly art style is that it can look incredible (like OPs quilt) or absolutely amateur without much middle ground between the two extremes. The amateur stuff will have a very low level of detail often accompanied by poor lighting and almost no regard for nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

I live in Wisconsin and this picture is pretty typical of what you will see around here from September through November. I'm guessing there might be a bit of photo manipulation going on to make the colors "pop" more than usual but this is still an accurate representation of our Fall season. As Winter approaches the leaves will fall off entirely like nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

I drive for Uber and picked up a crazy lady who refused to get out of the car at the airport unless I pulled into a no parking zone. She didn't want to walk the extra distance to her terminal but I wasn't going to get a ticket on her behalf. After about 10 minutes of back and forth she finally relented and got out calling me every name in the book on the way. I contacted Uber about the incident and they tacked on an extra nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

XlY0YoU.gif

I went to Yosemite a couple of years ago when California was experiencing a drought and Yosemite Falls was seriously affected. All the lakes in California had incredibly low water lines but for some reason I didn't expect the falls to be reduced to a trickle. It was a depressing experience for me because it was nothing like I remembered it to be from my first trip there... I had originally visited Yosemite with my family back in nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Back