FS: Gaming PCs

I am in the process of buying a new home right now, so lucky for you guys, i need to get rid as many systems as i can before i move.

Between now and May 28th, you get 10% off the listed price on all systems.

This is the biggest mark down I've ever had and will ever have, so don't wait if you need a new PC :)

I am going out of the country for a 2 and half months long vacation in early june, so consider May 28th the cut off date for buying a system before I get back mid august.

Just got my system today after Die Hard got back from his vacation. He worked with me to put together the best system for my needs and got it to me as quick as he could. I'm posting from that system now, and it's running like a dream!

Picked up a new computer from Die Hard and just wanted to echo all of the positive reviews.

He was great to work with and quick to answer my many questions. Performance wise, it is very fun and fast, he was really good about helping me find the right upgrades.

Add me to the list of satisfied DH customers. He was very responsive, professional and easy to deal with. And I also love my new rig - Thanks DH!!

got any laptops?

my gaming laptop got stolen
need to replace it but i have a decent gaming desktop now
would you recommend a new laptop or desktop for me

Back