[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

so theyll send that letter to you but do nothing about the 'irregularities' with the 2nd place finishers? Particularly their amazing 1000 vote jump in the last like 2 hours of the contest?

really?

really a lawyer won't do anything. Right in the rules it says they can basically do what ever they want at the end of the day.

I sent an e-mail asking for clarifications. we'll see what comes of it. :(

I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. Its going to be a long day of "how the hell did that happen?" from just about every one I know.

screw a lawyer, contact all your friends and family and have them contact all their friends and family, etc... telling them the company is a sham, also protest outside their lot on the street and tell everyone that drives by that they screw people.

If you have legitimate grounds to sue them that would be awesome.

i doubt it, but you never know.

you should at least write in to the local news stations - maybe theyll want to run a story and give the dealership some unwanted negative publicity.

If you would have lost, then you would have lost. But you actually won, so don't let them dick you over.

That is seriously fucked up.. maybe some of the votes you got were borked.. but theres no way in hell they didn't pull some bullshit at the end there. We had a shitload of people voting for you.

wow, how fucking lame

time for a good ole' tw attack on feldmann nissan

edit: nm, their dealership is in oxnard, they already lose

I'll hold off on any reactions for now.

Hopefully they have shed more light on it by the end of the day tomorrow and I have more information to go by.

the false information provided by some at the beginning hurt us. the second round of banning all of our legitimate international voters hurt us and now I don't know what to say.

There is no way that vote jump of theirs at the end of the contest is legit. Its not statistically likely based on their voting record.

For all I know every single one of our voters said their name was barak obama with what little information they have given me. Having all of our voters e-mail them a basic note KINDLY stating their feelings of the outcome of the contest may be good. I like how they waited to send me that letter that they were obviously ready to send a long time ago right at midnight. Classy.

start contacting local newspapers and television stations. this whole contest was to get press for them. Show them what happens when you fuck with a guy who legitimately worked hard for the votes.

Been awhile since someone fucks up with TW like this.
I for one am afraid and anxious to see what the good peers on this forum can/will do about this :(

We should give Sp!nfusor Salad an AK-47 and have him shoot up the dealership.

I mean, what does he really have to lose?

Back