My NYC/Jersey pics

prostitution is legal in panama and costa rica. its kind of legal in the dominican republic. its illegal in cuba but the enforcement is lax and every cop can be bought for like 5 bucks. in mexico its legal but the service sucks it isnt even worth it. thats pretty much it for central america/the carribean.

i'm pretty sure prostitution isn't legal in costa, i've been there 3 times. amazing country though, everyone should check it out. :bigthumb:

i'm pretty sure prostitution isn't legal in costa, i've been there 3 times. amazing country though, everyone should check it out. :bigthumb:
from our very own state dept's website:

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2005/61722.htm

Prostitution is legal for persons over the age of 18, and was practiced openly throughout the country, particularly in areas with heavy concentrations of tourists. The penal code prohibits individuals from promoting or facilitating the prostitution of individuals of either sex, regardless of the individual's age, and the penalty is increased if the victim is under the age of 18. There are no specific laws against sex tourism, which was growing; however, law enforcement agencies initiated investigations under existing legislation that prohibits the promotion of prostitution. The government and several advocacy groups also initiated awareness campaigns publicizing the dangers of sex tourism and its association with child sexual exploitation (see section 5, Trafficking in Persons).

and www dot costaricaticas dot com if you wanna read first hand experiences. but thanks skip you're a wealth of info pal.

bew do you still have all those pictures posted on tw saved

you should post them all in an epic thread some day

like today

because i'm bored

interesting, my friend who's from costa rica doesn't even know this. i think i read it somewhere and asked him and he said it wasn't. or does he.....and he was just holding out..
next time you're in san jose go to the hotel del ray. when you get there make a bee line for the blue marlin bar. on any given day/night there are 60-200 working girls there. they need to check in at the bar with their id/health card so if they're blacklisted or disease infested they can't solicit at the bar.

akumas "house of 30 chicks" actually only consisted of 1 retarded whore with a boyfriend. albeit she was cute, but she was a retarded whore and pissed me the fuck off.

all the other girls magically weren't there.

so mike took us to some random house party with 50 dudes and 6 girls

it was so awesome we all almost booked flights home the next day

mike will never plan another trip ever. and we won't be partying in his backyard ever again.

from now on ayz, glare, slogg, or i plan the trips.

done

next time you're in san jose go to the hotel del ray. when you get there make a bee line for the blue marlin bar. on any given day/night there are 60-200 working girls there. they need to check in at the bar with their id/health card so if they're blacklisted or disease infested they can't solicit at the bar.

Wow I am totally not wearing a condom if I ever get a whore from there :D

i would have planned an awesome montreal trip fyi.

montreal rules

i went there on my own once and did all the research myself and had a blast

but you prob know more than me

a few of us were talking about a prague trip followed by a hop ovedr to germany for oktoberfest

the dollar is too weak to even think about europe right now. i'm going to costa rica in october, the dollar still has some suction there.

Back