Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death by RumbledFeathers - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death
Page 2 of 9
RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
21 - 01-14-2019, 14:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
So y did the large man punch a teenage girl in the face + why is this something 2 be celebrated
there were 10-15 of them attacking and circling the woman and the child before the video starts. You can see them cowering behind him, not saying anything, not laughing, not filming. She is just simply holding her child. While the 10-15 "innocent teens" are hollering, shouting, howling, circling and attacking the people there.

He came over to defend them. The girls then attack him, he pushed her away when she charged him and she came charging back. At this point this is not a group of humans but a pack of animals and you need to show all 15 of them to back off and he did exactly that. If he had kept ***** footing around they could have just started attacking the woman and child like they were doing before he showed up. Why are we defending a pack of animals who dont know how to behave?

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
22 - 01-14-2019, 14:35
I read all of that with a New Zealand accent.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 01-14-2019, 14:42
Is there a longer video cuz all I see is a man walking into a group of teenage girls, shoving one and then cold clocking her

Skeletor666
Merried Man4
Old
24 - 01-14-2019, 15:02
can't believe she attacked the little kid. You have to be some kind of monster to pull that sh!t

RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
25 - 01-14-2019, 15:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor666 View Post
can't believe she attacked the little kid. You have to be some kind of monster to pull that sh!t
Theres way worse videos and none receive any kind of real media attention, yet if you bring it up you get a bunch of ****wits who try to prevent the discussion about black racial violence as if only skinheads are concerned about it and maybe its not people with kids or just people concerned for the safety of children in situations like this.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
26 - 01-14-2019, 15:53
Reeeeee

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
27 - 01-14-2019, 16:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbledFeathers View Post
Theres way worse videos and none receive any kind of real media attention, yet if you bring it up you get a bunch of ****wits who try to prevent the discussion about black racial violence as if only skinheads are concerned about it and maybe its not people with kids or just people concerned for the safety of children in situations like this.
You need to stop with all this hate in your heart. Rewatch Black Panther.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 01-14-2019, 16:21
for long ass time, i patiently waited for race war. was never sure which side id choose to fight for. now i unpatiently wait for humans vs lib****tardsjwcuckoids. i mosdef know which side ill fight for.

peimary problem that needs fixed with blood is not the undisiplined lil negroids, nor their ****ty parents or lack thereof. the problem that needs fixed with literal skull smashing with bricks is the white apologist cucklords who gasp in horror as this white man deals with ****ty situation best he can.

Last edited by motoxbudd; 01-14-2019 at 16:25..
RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
29 - 01-14-2019, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
for long ass time, i patiently waited for race war. was never sure which side id choose to fight for. now i unpatiently wait for humans vs lib****tardsjwcuckoids. i mosdef know which side ill fight for.

peimary problem that needs fixed with blood is not the undisiplined lil negroids, nor their ****ty parents or lack thereof. the problem that needs fixed with literal skull smashing with bricks is the white apologist cucklords who gasp in horror as this white man deals with ****ty situation best he can.

no **** I actually called their police department, they couldn't realistically say what you're supposed to do in a situation like that. Walk away and they smell blood and attack more. One man can't realistically keep 15 of these little basketball americans off a small woman and child.
I'm not talking about some kind of crazy race war **** but when we get to the point where a man isn't allowed to defend a small child from being attacked by a pack of children is a scary time and anyone trying to talk about how black racial violence like this is becoming an epidemic just has the conversation derailed, censored, deleted, called a skinhead etc... Even worse when we're not allowed to talk about very real physical and racial threats that black youth pose or try to make kids lives safer.

Last edited by RumbledFeathers; 01-14-2019 at 16:38..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 01-14-2019, 16:29
Wat kind of world do we live in where we can't KO teenage girls

Smdh

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 01-14-2019, 16:29
That Zoo obviously needs to get better security.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 01-14-2019, 16:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Was John Rocker your favorite Atlanta Brave?
@ the time i preferred maddux but u always gotta luv a dood who is honest about nyc

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 01-14-2019, 16:44
btw i jumped up and did the big fist-pump "YEAAH!" when homeboi went all mike tyson on that lil girl

it's always a delight 2 see the needful being done

RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
34 - 01-14-2019, 16:45
Quote:

Smdh
Because this is the alternative?

News Distribution Network - Shared Video

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
35 - 01-14-2019, 16:45
Quote:

Smdh
if that dumb violent lil mob ***** pulled a knife and tried to stab the man, would you complain if the man pulled a double barrel shotgun and blown her ****ing head off?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 01-14-2019, 16:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
if that dumb violent lil mob ***** pulled a knife and tried to stab the man, would you complain if the man pulled a double barrel shotgun and blown her ****ing head off?
i'd have gone past the fist-pump "YEAH!" and upgraded 2 this:

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 01-14-2019, 16:52
can we not keep all of the scared old man racewar daydreams in one thread?

so much white oppression it's spilling over everywhere lol

RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
38 - 01-14-2019, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
can we not keep all of the scared old man racewar daydreams in one thread?

so much white oppression it's spilling over everywhere lol
This isn't about oppression or race wars or anything silly like that, but issues like this deserve to be fully addressed for the safety of the children involved. Sure in this instance the aggressor got leveled but in 99% of the other scenarios like this when a man wasn't around to actually defend the children it looks much different. Do you honestly not think this issue deserves to be discussed?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
39 - 01-14-2019, 17:03
It's bad.

There, discussion complete.

Now what is your proposed solution?

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 01-14-2019, 17:05
Ya let us discuss how adult white men should by law be able to lay out teenage sheboons in the street

Page 2 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pack of howlers gets broken up by fist of death

Social Website Bullshit